Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: September Acquisitions

Hmmm, so the third mode looks like a SW Dacshund walker cannon. still thinking if Im picking this fig up - it suffers from improportionate size syndrome which is quite dissapointing IMO.

TDD: just check your MP04 otherwise you could be keeping a MISB figure with QC issues - some of the figures bought by other members here had parts missing and wotnot.....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Well i would normally be saying:
    I got Silverbolt yesterday......

BUT $60 for a toy that doesn't even take up half the damm box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way!

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post

Digger, what's the Animated hand-held game like? I wasn't ready to plonk down $35-40 on that thing.

The game's crap for someone of my advanced years but more than worth what I spent as it was for my kids to take in the car on the long drive down the Peninsula every weekend and it cuts down on the "Are we there yet?" annoyance by a factor of 70-80%.

Galvatron is an ok fig but sucks for being so small and Silverbolt is so simple it could have been marketed towards 3 year olds as a 'My First Transformer'.

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    what's the Animated hand-held game like? I wasn't ready to plonk down $35-40 on that thing.
    I got it for $30, and that was more than a stretch for what you actually get in terms of game, the gimmick is fun and more or less intuitive, it never gets in the way of the minigames.

Its fun to pick up and play here and there for 5-10 minutes at a time, I think I managed to clear it the first time in about 90 minutes, but I spent another 20 minutes (at least) just stuffing around with the transforming gimmick, and my gf plays it purely for the gimmick.

If you are a fan of the "old school" gameboy games and the other hand held pixel games then you'll probably enjoy the game for the short amount of playtime it holds, if not you may want to skip it.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp
    BUT $60 for a toy that doesn't even take up half the damm box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way!
    Just another reason why I choose Henkei.

Got my reversible TF Movie poster today, thanks Griff!

love new toys

I got that my TF Animated Voice actors poster and post-it notes thanks to griffin and BotCon.

finally picked up my TF Animated Prowl for roughly $23 from my local Target
    I'll post photos later.

BIG THANKS to Griffin and Omega Supreme, here's my Bugbite from the Botcon competition, extra loose Classics Ultra Magnus for the City Commander Kit to come and SDCC Nemesis Prime from ebay.

The seller of SDCC Prime, correlations was pretty good. I paid in the afternoon and item was shipped 2 hours later and I was sent notification. Not as fast as RK, but hey it came in 5 business days, I'm not complainin. Only thing though is this item was one of the few listed in AUD, rest of his items are in USD.

~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!