Thread: Fan Made Head for Universe Hardhead

Default Fan Made Head for Universe Hardhead

Hothead makes the figure look better, and makes him look at least a little bit different to Onslaught. Though, Hardhead is not coming out here, I would import one just to make Hardhead look like this. I like the way it looks so far.

The other head is not a bad idea either.

It looks like there will bealot more 3rd party heads being made, and even more 3rd party products being produced.

That looks pretty nice, I personaly see more of Hardhead in that mould than Onslaught.

It is very nice looking and makes Universe Hardhead a much more attractive purchase.

Agreed, it's very nice and I would also be tempted to import the repaint if these customs are made accessible.

Posted by headrobots on February 17th, 2010 @ 10:04pm CST
    thx guys, we've been working like mad on our designs. Of course we didn't do all these new ones in just a week, we've been doing a lot of stuff simultaneously for over year.

please keep in mind these designs are just prototypes and we don't know if they'll be manufactured yet...it all depends on what happens with cobra.

you have to unscrew the existing U. HH head. there is one large screw and 2 small screws in back. that is the only simple modification for this to work. the lights are in the neck piece and will still work with the new head.

a little about large companies, they sell WAY more and their main demographic is kids. They do stuff that will appeal mainly to kids and not adult collectors...while we would be happy to sell 700 worldwide, corporations work with 30,000 + pieces sold worldwide.

the sad thing is we are using the same manufacturing process as the big-guys but producing way less, that's why we have no money for new molds.

the reason cobra was released first is that is all we could collectively afford, if you are on the fence about Cobra it would help a great deal by buying it....of course if you hate it don't buy it

thx
    Better reconsider buying that Cobra head

Ha, well, I do like the cobra as a figure, but it depends on the price. I have bugger all money as it is

Damn!! Looks good!!
    Totally fits in with the plans I have for my onslaught. I simply haven't had the chance to get to that custom yet. Waaaay too many things owed to stl to even start on him. Ah well, less effort for me, and I can concentrate on things that I should be doing. Lol

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

yes yes, very nice. Now where are the pictures of the Dugong model???
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)