Page 64 of 154 FirstFirst ... 445459606162636465666768697484 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Critics Thread

Watched Aussie zombie flick Wyrmwood over the weekend. Loved every minute of it Plus, Bianca Bradey is hot!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Just watch avenger age of ultron last night.... the special effect are amazing and top notch as usually , but the story is ok ..... i think i seen too many marvel film so that nothing new or Wow this time around ... i watched it in 3D and there were scene that was just too dark.....Some film were made for 3d in mind but not this one so skip that feature if you can....
    I'm not going to say any spoiler and if your a fan your going to watch it in the cinema anyways .... Maybe i hype it up too much and felt underwhelm after ...
    There lots of cameo and eater egg in there so maybe watching it on bluray ill appreciate it more ....
    overall it a good action movie but not a great one like the first ...

I also saw Avengers last night in 3D... I am really over the 3D gimmick.

Now back to the movie itself... I think that it should have been re-classified to a comedy, it was hilarious. The action and special effects were awesome and I really enjoyed the story.

I am seeing it again on Sunday but this time in 2D

Watched in 2D last night. Kids thought it was great but just the usual/average for me. Thought the first one was better. I guess I'm used to watching it on my screen now instead of the gigantic screen.

I went with a group of people, everyone loved it, loved the humor and most of all... everyone thought the 3D was amazing

Watched The Lego Movie again since early last year, and it still gets you, right in the feels.

My favourite quote:

"It's called the power of the special. Alright. Here it comes. My secret weapon... is this. It's my hand. I want you to take it. I want you to join me. Look at all these things that people built.

You might see a mess. What I see are people, inspired by each other, and by you. People taking what you made and making something new out of it.
    You...don't have to be...the bad guy. You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. And you are capable of amazing things. Because you, are, the special. And so am I. And so is everyone.

The prophecy is made up, but it's also true. It's about all of us. Right now, it's about you. And you, still, can change everything."

-Emmet, The Lego Movie
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Avengers Age of Ultron was awesome! Go see it if you get chance, I've already seen it twice.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    Avengers Age of Ultron was awesome! Go see it if you get chance, I've already seen it twice.
    I liked it. Only wish Ultron stuck around for a sequel.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Saw Avengers Age of Ultron today. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Marvel are just really good at making good fun movies. Seeing the Star Wars trailer at IMAX 3D was also spectacular.

Saw Avengers.

I'm another person who loved the fun and cleverness of it. Also impressed at how enjoyable it was and how effortlessly it set up the next phase of films.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)