Page 178 of 215 FirstFirst ... 158168173174175176177178179180181182183188198 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2146

Thread: I need to share my joy! (aka the Happy Thread)

Just received my 1st edition Ehobby Sunstorm shipped via the good old Global Shipping Program..... ( bunch of frigging idiots! )

The box it arrived in is completely stuffed, miracle upon miracle.... The toy inside is perfect, even the box!

Last two times they destroyed my toys, apparently it's third time lucky.

Gotta buy a tattslotto ticket tonight!

I have that toy. The funny thing is, when I pre-ordered it, I didn't even really want it. I only got it because I wanted Hauler, but of course, the two were only available together. I remember even asking around if anyone wanted to split the order with me (i.e. if someone wanted Sunstorm but not Hauler), but noone was interested. So I decided to bite the bullet and just pre-ordered both of them. Then in the following year, Sunstorm appeared in the DW comics and he became cool to me.

Happy to hear that The Book of Mormon is coming to Melbourne. It's written by the creators of South Park so that should give some indication it's not the most policitally correct show ever. But it's a brilliant show and well worth checking out unless you're easily offended. Maybe even if you are. Only shame it's not starting until January 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Happy to hear that The Book of Mormon is coming to Melbourne. It's written by the creators of South Park so that should give some indication it's not the most policitally correct show ever. But it's a brilliant show and well worth checking out unless you're easily offended. Maybe even if you are. Only shame it's not starting until January 2017.
    I will be getting tickets to see this. I am not a musical fan, but I have heard this is still brilliant.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I've been wanting to see it for a while.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Two Schooner and a pint Friday lunch, not going to be a particularly constructive afternoon.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Two Schooner and a pint Friday lunch, not going to be a particularly constructive afternoon.
    LIKE!!!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I miss those... I have to work from 6pm Saturday until 730am Sunday, who said public servants aren't hard working

I purchased a new(ish) 2014 Mazda 3 GLX in the weekend
    Ex Demo, 7000km for $27000 NZ

The fiance and I are currently painting our home. Unfortunately this will be a long process as it is often covered with 50 year old wallpaper (and glue). We've got the bedroom sorted, with the second bedroom and my study set for the near future. These three rooms have roller shutters on them so the good part is we don't need to rush for blinds (as you can imagine, 50 year old curtains were well past their prime).