Page 100 of 168 FirstFirst ... 80909596979899100101102103104105110120 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Received my Soar from Chimungmung, no issues with shipping, item was received within a week.

I think besides Giant, Soar is my next fav 3rd party figure. So much detail, lots of die cast, plays and poses so well. Brings back so many G1 memories from the cartoon. My wife was laughing at me for taking so much care unboxing and transforming him. She couldn't believe that I was playing with him for almost 2 hours.

I've transformed him more than a few times now and posed him a bit. All joints are tight. I had to loosen a couple with a screwdriver, no pain chips, no cracks ... the gold tab on the knee is very tight, I can see why ppl have snapped it. Very impressed with this guy. Can't wait for the rest of the Di(no)bots!

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Initial_G View Post
    Received my Soar from Chimungmung, no issues with shipping, item was received within a week.

I think besides Giant, Soar is my next fav 3rd party figure. So much detail, lots of die cast, plays and poses so well. Brings back so many G1 memories from the cartoon. My wife was laughing at me for taking so much care unboxing and transforming him. She couldn't believe that I was playing with him for almost 2 hours.

I've transformed him more than a few times now and posed him a bit. All joints are tight. I had to loosen a couple with a screwdriver, no pain chips, no cracks ... the gold tab on the knee is very tight, I can see why ppl have snapped it. Very impressed with this guy. Can't wait for the rest of the Di(no)bots!

i feel the same about soar.
    and had a similar experience with the unboxing him.

the quality of scoria is what made me get soar. the quality and style etc of soar is what has made me get their entire product line as soon as they are released.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

KFC Toys Blaster arrived
    sans hands for soundwave and one of hifi's guns

email off to tf direct about that one

I got my hands on MMC Talon. Only 3 to go for Feral Rex. It came with some spare black pieces in the instruction bag, anyone know what the deal is with them (they look like elbow joints and what-not)?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I got my hands on MMC Talon. Only 3 to go for Feral Rex. It came with some spare black pieces in the instruction bag, anyone know what the deal is with them (they look like elbow joints and what-not)?
    Quoted from MMC on tfw2005:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...t10454993.html

Quote Originally Posted by MMC
    We have confirmed with the factory and are happy to announce that the elbow issue will be fixed, and we will include a PAIR of replacement elbows with both Talon and Tigris. Yes, Each of Talon and Tigris will include TWO replacement parts for the elbow gear issue. You will need to remove the pin to replace the part, but as many have already found it is a simple matter to do.
    They should be for Fortis & Bovis (I think)

Awesome, thanks.
    Spiderken Away!

I've been advised that my MP-10A (Convoy - Bathing Ape ver.) KO has arrived at my parent's place. Should get it on Friday.

Got my Invisible today.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Even the box is cool as

Megatran Guest

Where where? I cant see him.