Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maketoys RM-02 Gun Dog (Hound)

Default Maketoys RM-02 Gun Dog (Hound)

Which brings us to where we are today...

Interesting. Need to see more before buying this (or deciding between this and TFC)
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

This is so much more cartoon and toy accurate than the tfc version

That is beautiful. My fave character, so an instant buy for me. I saw the (inferior IMO) TFC pics of their not-Hound released around the same time and I was curious as to who released pics first - Maketoys or TFC? Was one release of preview pics in response to the other? These companies seem more in direct competition with each other than most other 3rd party companies - their versions of Devestator, Predaking and Defensor (well, not quite on Defensor, but you get my drift) coming out pretty close together. It would seem to my eyes that Maketoys is winning this particular battle...

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

So this beats TFC's aesthetic. Is there a possibility of an official MP? Would alternity Hound suffice?

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    So this beats TFC's aesthetic. Is there a possibility of an official MP? Would alternity Hound suffice?
    I would say there is a decent chance of a MP Hound. There is no evidence I know of that Takara would be denied the Jeep license after they used in for the Binaltech line.

Binaltech/Alternity Hound is 1/24 scale whereas MP car scale is roughly 1/32.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    I would say there is a decent chance of a MP Hound. There is no evidence I know of that Takara would be denied the Jeep license after they used in for the Binaltech line.

Binaltech/Alternity Hound is 1/24 scale whereas MP car scale is roughly 1/32.
    Hope it is MP... I really like hound! do we know when this is coming?
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Quote Originally Posted by z3r03d View Post
    Hope it is MP... I really like hound! do we know when this is coming?
    It's just fans speculating. We think there's a good chance based on Hound being a classic example of a G1 character. But then again, characters like Jazz, Ironhide, Ratchet, Sunstreaker or the rest of the dinobots have yet to be announced.

It's coming to the point where in another couple of years, we may have our entire CHUG collections swapped out by third party offerings. A bit scary as I thought I quite close to completion/retirement, and the big draw-in that third party has on me are all the combiners that Hasbro wouldn't release (or at least not at a sufficient level of quality). I really like my Henkei Hound and don't want to swap him out

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!