Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Australian Transformers Price Comparison Listing 2016-2017

Updated first post with BigW's and Zing's movie toy prices, now that they have been found there.

Added in some Toyworld prices, but still missing a lot of Movie toy prices.

Myer are the last to stock Movie toys, which isn't surprising, and they may just be waiting until closer to the movie to start getting them.

Added in more Toyworld prices for Movie toys, but note that they are a franchise that price independently of each other, so if you find a different price, still let us know.

The BigW price for Movie Legions has been changed in the first post to $7 (from $8). I'm pretty sure they started out at $8 a couple weeks ago, so they might have been adjusted in the last few days to match Target, who were cheaper at $7.
    It now means that BigW have the cheapest or equal cheapest retail prices for the Movie toys... which has sometimes been their policy (I just didn't realise they still actively did these sorts of price adjustments).

Changed RID Legion price at Coles, from $7 to $8.50.

Added Movie toy prices at Myer, and Trypticon at BigW.

Prices for Movie toys at Zing and a few others added, plus a couple more ?'s, for some new items that don't yet have a price listed yet.

Added various US RRPs for Movie toys and newer RIDs, for future reference (and comparison to our prices).

Added the prices for Mega 1-step Dragonstorm, as it has been showing up in most chains recently.
    Kmart - 89 (was 99 - I don't know if it is a sale price, so I'll keep an eye on it)
    BigW - 99
    Target - 119
    ToysRUs - 120
    Toyworld - 160 (price might be different at different stores)

US retail price (before tax) is US$80, which is a bit over AU$100 (add another $10 for tax if bought in America)... so Kmart and BigW have a price that is cheaper than in America at this time.
    Don't forget, even though it is a simple (expensive) gimmick toy, it has a black light gimmick, which is fun to use on your toys when you turn off the lights, to see which ones have reactive plastic and paint (not just the paint on the movie 1-step toys).