Thread: Hello

Drake is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Default Hello

Hi all!

Long time lurker and transformers fan. After a penniless childhood and young adulthood, it's time to indulge in my passion for G1 figurines especially combiners and hopes for a G1 Alpha Trion release.

- Drake

Welcome aboard mate. I am also a combiner fan. Be careful of all the KO (knock-off) stuff when shopping for G1. Off course you realise once you get some G1 stuff you will want the Combiner Wars stuff, maybe a few Unite Warriors sets and some 3rd party combiners.......... its a slippery slope
    Spiderken Away!

An official greeting to you fellow Melbournian!

Welcome to the community

I am a fellow combiner fan myself.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Welcome aboard mate. I am also a combiner fan. Be careful of all the KO (knock-off) stuff when shopping for G1. Off course you realise once you get some G1 stuff you will want the Combiner Wars stuff, maybe a few Unite Warriors sets and some 3rd party combiners.......... its a slippery slope
    Heed spidey's warning for I have fallen down this slope myself and am unable to control myself now

Welcome Drake! Combiners were one of, if not my favourite aspect of G1. The Combiner Wars / Unite Warriors sets are great G1 nods, hopefully one day we get Masterpiece releases of them!

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Welcome Drake! Combiners were one of, if not my favourite aspect of G1. The Combiner Wars / Unite Warriors sets are great G1 nods, hopefully one day we get Masterpiece releases of them!
    While i would enjoy that immensely i feel my bank balance would not
    Spiderken Away!

You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long. -Boris Yeltsin

мыслете наш он покой

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Hi all!

Long time lurker and transformers fan. After a penniless childhood and young adulthood, it's time to indulge in my passion for G1 figurines especially combiners and hopes for a G1 Alpha Trion release.

- Drake
    Welcome, Drake. I love the DC combiners, they kick aft. A G1 Alpha Trion figurine would be interesting. Anyways, hope to see you around.

Welcome to Ozformers!

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!