Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: TakTom TF4 "Lost Age" Advance toyline

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I bought Leader Prime locally the other day, now I'm wondering if I should take him back and pre-order this when it pops up on anime Export.
    I'd say take him back. Takara are doing really well with the extra paint apps on their versions of the AOE toys.

Emerald City Snarl is pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Emerald City Snarl is pretty.
    Looks awesome doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Looks awesome doesn't he?
    He sure does
    Always reminds me of Dark Energon Knock Out on a roid binge for some reason.

Heres some in box shots of some limited edition Advanced line figures. The Nemesis Prime looks great, with I had ordered him.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...nd-more/30937/

Damn, some of these look good.

Check out the new video commercial. The music to commercial 2 with dancing Optimus is amazing!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Check out the new video commercial. The music to commercial 2 with dancing Optimus is amazing!
    Yes, very catchy tune. It brings a smile to my dial for some reason. Was it directed by Michael Bay?

AD31 has been revealed to be a slightly remoulded Leader Optimus toy (to be called "Ultimate Power Mode" edition), with new sword, head, chest, feet and forearms... probably to be more movie accurate, as the original sculpting was probably based on concept images, and the final CGI version might have had changes after the toy was already sculpted and moulds made. (a bit like the first Movie Optimus having Swords added to the CGI after Hasbro had designed and moulded the first wave toys)

Since AD29 & AD30 are in September, this is likely to be an October release in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    AD31 has been revealed to be a slightly remoulded Leader Optimus toy (to be called "Ultimate Power Mode" edition), with new sword, head, chest, feet and forearms... probably to be more movie accurate, as the original sculpting was probably based on concept images, and the final CGI version might have had changes after the toy was already sculpted and moulds made. (a bit like the first Movie Optimus having Swords added to the CGI after Hasbro had designed and moulded the first wave toys)

Since AD29 & AD30 are in September, this is likely to be an October release in Japan.
    The remoulding is actually based on the extra bits of armour Optimus gets in the scene where he frees the Dinobots from the ship and gets upgrades for himself. He is coming out in November according to BBTS, not October.

He is actually called Armored Knight Optimus according to Seibertron which makes sense given the upgrades are from that scene.

I hope he gets a more premium paint job like the first release of Buster Prime from ROTF. Love the pin striping and chrome on that particular release of Prime.