Page 79 of 113 FirstFirst ... 596974757677787980818283848999 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTU/POP Acquisitions

Ive posted this in the Acqui thread, but since its a group photo of various toylines Ill just use the same pic, coz Im lazy hehehehe MOTU200x figs ( mentioned earlier on) I got from Phils Toycon and GH shop, missed on a few as well

Ill take some shots of the whole collection combined and post it here as Ive been able to migrate my 6 first figures here along with these new stuff I got.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Finally received the missing accessories for the He-Man and Skeletor figures I bought at the last fair:

- Skeletor Havoc staff & sword
    - He-Man shield.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Finally received the missing accessories for the He-Man and Skeletor figures I bought at the last fair:

- Skeletor Havoc staff & sword
    - He-Man shield.
    The He-Man/Battlecat combo and the Skeletor/Panthor is pure win.

The only reason the MOTUC versions don't beat them out(and it's the tiiiiiiiiniest of margins) is that Panthor ain't flocked.

Oh man those really do look cool, congratulations on the recent acquisition of the needed parts Kup - those 2 sets look to be in absolutely awesome condition for their age!

did anyone else know that the Matty Allstar sale went for A month?

...I didn't. just got myself a Zodak and feel quite pleased.

Lots of Great MOTUC figures on sale guys! go get 'em!

I had a vivid dream last night that after nearly 30 years, I discovered that if I put He-Man's hand in Panthor's mouth, it would close and make a growling sound. I did the same with Battle Cat, but it didn't make a noise, so opened the battery cover, cleaned up some acid leakage and replaced the batteries (that went in Battle Cat's bottom like suppositories.) Then Battle Cat made all sorts of noises - he talked and growled, and if I pulled on his saddle he even went "whoa!"

Finally got 200X Evil-Lyn!

She completes my 200X collection as I envisioned it, no more to seek unless I come across a Staction that I don't have at a reasonable price.

Ahhh, 200X Evil-Lyn. the jewel in most 200X collections.

I remember mine costing me an arm and a leg and the one I recieved had two right hands. The problem was solved by buying a junker 200X Evil-Lyn and doing a boil and swap.
    But still annoying.

She completes my 200X collection as I envisioned it, no more to seek unless I come across a Staction that I don't have at a reasonable price.

Congrats kup!!!
    Finally Ei?

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Ahhh, 200X Evil-Lyn. the jewel in most 200X collections.

I remember mine costing me an arm and a leg and the one I recieved had two right hands. The problem was solved by buying a junker 200X Evil-Lyn and doing a boil and swap.
    But still annoying.
    That's a dodgy one TB. good thing it all worked out.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Congrats! Such a great figure!