Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Devastation Australian release date - OCT 8th

Default Transformers Devastation Australian release date - OCT 8th

Activision have FINALLY revealed their Australian release date for the Transformers Devastation game, and it is October 8th... just two weeks away.

Many people have already pre-ordered it, but the release date was never announced until now.
    The US release date is October 6th, so they get it for a day and a half before us this time (when it was released at the same time, we got a half day headstart).

Most retailers in Australia have it listed for around the AU$50 mark.

Oh, another case of I didn't realise it was news worthy. The dates been on the Xbox Store for a while now. Sorry for not getting the word out sooner.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I've been checking every week or two, and one of the EBgames stores was quite excited that they could finally tell me the date today.

Dang it. That's the first week back of the final term. Boo-urns.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

anyone know if EB is getting the pre order pack for the Nemesis prime/red alert/ goldbug skins? i know the xbox store lists them as a pre-order bonus

Thats the last day of the first week of TAFE for me
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I've been checking every week or two, and one of the EBgames stores was quite excited that they could finally tell me the date today.
    Don't rely on EB Games to update dates quickly. They were telling me for months "Rock Band 4 is not coming to Australia". What did they eventually start taking preorders for??? Rock Band 4, and we get it the same day as the rest of the world just like the developer Harmonix promised, not delayed like EB said. Also most EB employees are not hardcore gamers, it's just a job and they don't keep track of everything like a hardcore gamer does.

Anyway, if you look at any game on the Xbox One's store at store.xbox.com that is available to preorder it list the release date and what time it unlocks to play. Here's what's been on Transformers Devastations page since preorders started.
    XBOX ONE GAME EXPECTED TO RELEASE ON 08/10/2015. YOU MAY DOWNLOAD THE GAME FROM XBOX LIVE BEFORE THEN, BUT IT WILL NOT BE PLAYABLE UNTIL 00:01 AEST ON THE RELEASE DATE.
    So if you want to the release date for any game look there first.

Also note that store.playstation.com normally list the UK's release dates because Sony runs their online store out of Europe and does everything by European dates and times. Boo-urns!
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Pricing is up on steam, $49.95 USD

Pre-order dlc included

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Pricing is up on steam, $49.95 USD

Pre-order dlc included
    So, a physical disc release is AU$50.
    But a data only copy somehow becomes ~AU$70? Plus the cost of my bandwidth to download it.

What a joke. It can sit in my Steam wishlist until it's on a 75% off sale.

Transformers Devastation will be available for PC via Steam.
    no local retailers seem to be stocking the PC version.
    Also the pre order bonus will be available when pre-ordering via Steam