Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Showbags

Default Transformers Showbags

Browsing for Transformer related showbags at the Sydney Royal Easter Show site and found the following:

Action Force Transformers Showbag ($18)

Mega Transformers Showbag ($12.50)

Even those these showbags appear to be unlicensed IMO they offer better value for money than the official Transformers Energon showbag that they had a couple of years ago - for the simple reason that these showbags actually come with TOYS! I still have my TF Energon showbag w/ original contents and I still can't believe that Hasbro were silly enough to release a Transformers showbag with no toys in it!! Even if it was just a Mini-Con or something... gah!

i still remember the year i got the "Tf' show bag kos of Flywheels a Triggerbot or something that was a spaceshuttle and some plastic drones

I have a very strong feeling that those showbags are just full of cheap KOs. Not really worth buying.

As you said, I am also pretty sure that the official TF showbag (if there is one) will only have official garbage in it.
    ________
    Voyeur office
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 03:29 PM.

i want stickers for my dairy 1
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

As I kid I got this showbag which had a Microman Perceptor in it... don't know if it was licensed (like Shackwave) or not, but I grew up with that toy instead of the real Perceptor! Hence why Magnificus holds a special place in my heart! (totally sucks how I've lost Gamede - if anyone wants to buy a Magnificus but doesn't want Gamede I will literally go 50:50 in buying it with you!!).

Quote Originally Posted by kup
    I have a very strong feeling that those showbags are just full of cheap KOs. Not really worth buying.
    Not sure if they're really KOs or just really generic made transforming robot toys (like that bus "Transformer" I have ). Still better value than the official TF showbag since it actually comes with toys.

Quote Originally Posted by kup
    As you said, I am also pretty sure that the official TF showbag (if there is one) will only have official garbage in it.
    There's no official TF showbag listed on the website. As I said, there was a Transformers Energon showbag which came with a bunch of official crap like some of those Otter Press reprints of the Dreamwave G1 Vol.1 comics, a Transformer Energon torch light, a Transformers Energon Pachinko game, a Transformers Energon view-scope thingy (where you put in those discs that you slot in and click the viewer to look at the various slides). And it was sold at a premium showbag price too!

The unofficial showbags are cheaper and come with toys; IMO better value.

Wow, I'm just surprised that there isnt a movie themed showbag.

All it would need to have in it is the Movie Bouncy Ball, some of the Z card things, some stickers and rub on tattoos, and some 50% ride tickets, and voila! Instant $17 Showbag.

Not to mention it would get rid of alot of the crud that Target and Kmart cannot seem to sell.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I would buy a movie TF showbag even if it came with Cyber Slammers.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I would buy a movie TF showbag even if it came with Cyber Slammers.
    Hey those things are awesome! You give them to the younger cousins to take them away from the proper transformers!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

(Cyber Slammers)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    You give them to the younger cousins to take them away from the proper transformers!
    Well, at least they're good for something!

I too had the K/O Magnificus - which was a really good quality piece compared to the vast majority of K/Os down the years.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Not to mention it would get rid of alot of the crud that Target and Kmart cannot seem to sell.
    Best idea ever.

But you forgot the T.E.C.H. roleplay stuff.

It'll clear the Bigw shelves.
    ________
    Herbal vaporizer
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 08:43 AM.