Page 115 of 194 FirstFirst ... 95105110111112113114115116117118119120125135 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1940

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Gigatron has SIX personalities and Devil Gigatron has TEN! This is totally lost in the RID dub, but if you watch Car Robot in its original Japanese format you can hear Gigatron's voice and personality totally changing with each mode.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfI0Pzu-uAc

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Gigatron has SIX personalities and Devil Gigatron has TEN! This is totally lost in the RID dub, but if you watch Car Robot in its original Japanese format you can hear Gigatron's voice and personality totally changing with each mode.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfI0Pzu-uAc
    Multiple heads though.

Bayformer Optimus Prime. He did a 180 on his moral compass between the first movie and the sequels.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Bayformer Optimus Prime. He did a 180 on his moral compass between the first movie and the sequels.
    And for that I will forever blame Ehren Kruger.

Does the combiners bots (Individually) have Cybertronian alt mode? I'm basing this from the TV cartoons that I watched as I have never got the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by techx View Post
    Does the combiners bots (Individually) have Cybertronian alt mode? I'm basing this from the TV cartoons that I watched as I have never got the comics.
    If we're talking TV show canon then at the very least we can say that the Combaticons don't, as we see them being built on Earth from scraps of old WW2 vehicles (which then magically update to 1980s contemporary vehicles...).
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

And in the cartoon the Aerialbots were created from scraps of old Cybertronian vehicles so kind of too. The Stunticons didn't and the Protectobots origins were untold.

In the original comics, they all originated on earth too (although the Combaticons and Protectobots origins were unclear in the US books and art errors suggest Defensor existed on Cybertron).

Later comics (like the War Within series, IDW comics) and War for Cybertron games and toylines gave most of them Cybertronian alt modes.

Thank you SharkyMcSharky and Paulbot 😊👍

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Animated Blitzwing perhaps?
    You can also include Generations Blitzwing.

I don't know if this qualifies but G1 Wreck-gar might be an inclusion. He is very much all over the place with his various TV quotations.

Galvatran Guest

It still blows me away just how recognisable & mainstream the Transformers brand is. Just about every time I visit the Transformers shelf of the toys section in retail stores, there is always a kid or parent calling out Transformers character names: Optimus, Megatron, Bumblebee, Grimlock, Starscream.

Just as often I get to watch the scenario play out:
    Parent: Put that Megatron down. I can't afford it. You just have to wait for when it's your birthday.
    Kid: It's not Megatron. It's Grimlock!