Page 165 of 193 FirstFirst ... 145155160161162163164165166167168169170175185 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    You people are aware that container ships only take a few weeks to cross the pacific right? Hong Kong to NZ is only 21 days (would be a little less for Australia). 31 days Australia to USA with a stop in NZ. Around the world with 17 port stops is only 4 and a half months.

http://www.freighterexpeditions.com....m-australia-nz

Nearly all of your waiting time when you pick sea freight is done sitting on a dock waiting to be put aboard a ship.
    yup.
    hence why if PC if delaying to 4 months will definitely change my spending with them. For me, all my SEA mails were approximately two months. I give two and a half months as tops.

Megatran Guest

>9 months is overdue for delivery.
    9 &1/2 weeks hits the sweet spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    >9 months is overdue for delivery.
    9 &1/2 weeks hits the sweet spot.
    Hehehehehehe
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Ark-Ivor View Post
    Is anyone else still waiting on their PC pre-order of MP-11NR Ramjet to be fulfilled?
    Yep.

If so has anyone received newer info from PC than me (newer than 2017-02-10)? Given the price I paid I'm willing to wait, but nearly seven months with only one order update is making me worry.
    No. Gave up trying months ago.

Last I heard they still had 10 pre-orders left to fill and they were waiting on a shipment that had already been sent by sea container.
    Gave up believing them months before that. They have shipped out order numbers higher than mine.

Also has there been any recent news on MP-32 Beast Convoy (1 year, 4 weeks since pre-order/5 month, 4 weeks since release) & MP-33 Inferno (9 months 3 weeks since pre-order/5 months since release)?
    I received those months ago. About a month after trlease. No Cheetor or Grapple yet.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Has anyone got Grapple from them yet?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    i'm still waiting for mine, ordered 6/9/2016 8:59pm

Just one of the things I'm waiting on, but I'm more concerned about Inferno as, except for one update on march 10th which claimed "MP-33- 90% orders filled - Shipping remainder this Month", they have been completely silent.
    They are still talking about Grapple in their updates at least, the last one claiming "still shipping batches in april", so by their word we should get those in the next week.
    But seeing as it's well past march and there are still people without Inferno's I think we can see how much their word is worth...

Nope, no grapple yet but mine wasn't ordered the night it was listed and I didn't choose express option ... so an eternity away

Nope. I'm seriously thinking about emailing them to cancel my MP Grapple and TR Sixshot. And honestly, if it works, I might go and cancel everything else. But I might use those two as a test to see how long it takes PC to respond and process the cancellation (if at all).

P.S.: Just sent the email. Also requested cancellation of Trypticon, as I'm sure I'll find it locally long before PC ever get it (as already happened with Fort Max). I'd rather pay more for faster and more reliable service. PC's cheapness just isn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Nope. I'm seriously thinking about emailing them to cancel my MP Grapple and TR Sixshot. And honestly, if it works, I might go and cancel everything else. But I might use those two as a test to see how long it takes PC to respond and process the cancellation (if at all).
    I cancelled an item (pre-order) sometime last year, all they can do is give you store credit, so basically you need to shop for something there still ... give it a go though, maybe you'll get lucky.

Honestly I don't know what is worse though, getting credit voucher for another item, which you might need to wait for again (unless you find something in stock you might want), or wait for the refund (which never arrives).