Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Voltron: Legendary Defender Figures?

Picked up a set at Majura Park. I was told two of each lion per store, but apparently that's just the limbs because there were five or six black lions left.

The Black lions come in a case of 2 (I've have the box!). I'd assume the other lions come in a case of 8 with 2 of each?

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The Black lions come in a case of 2 (I've have the box!). I'd assume the other lions come in a case of 8 with 2 of each?
    Hahaha, no that would make sense. It's a case of one of each limb, so if a store gets equal amounts of each case they have an left over black lion for each complete set. Caused big limb shortages in the states back when they first came out months ago, wouldn't surprise me if they were probably still ongoing

I picked up a set today at Toymates Warriewood. Got them home and my wife promptly took them off me to be put away for a gift. Hope it's father's day. But then again if it's Christmas it's not like I haven't already waited nearly a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Other View Post
    Hahaha, no that would make sense. It's a case of one of each limb, so if a store gets equal amounts of each case they have an left over black lion for each complete set. Caused big limb shortages in the states back when they first came out months ago, wouldn't surprise me if they were probably still ongoing
    Funnily enough, I went to Chadstone briefly this morning and they had 12 Black lions - but only 1 Yellow Lion, 1 Red Lion, and 2 Blue Lions. You'd hope they would have ordered enough for full sets...

They also had the basic Lions, and a large lights and sounds Voltron figure but I couldn't find anywhere on the latter where it said the Lions didn't separate. (Still holding a grudge for the massive disappointment I felt when I was much younger and bought a Matchbox Voltron that didn't!)

Father day gift from the wife and kids, I am stoked they thought about it.😁

https://imgur.com/a/MSI1y

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Draconius76 View Post
    I picked up a set today at Toymates Warriewood. Got them home and my wife promptly took them off me to be put away for a gift. Hope it's father's day. But then again if it's Christmas it's not like I haven't already waited nearly a year.
    Dose this mean shes paying for them?

And i thought this might help people as the arms can be hard to get off
    Voltron Arm Removal
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1avAgUGsEN4
    Scott Allen

And
    Voltron: Legendary Defender - Arm Removal Tutorial
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=So_L6zb1nPw
    Video is from peaugh

And
    Arm Removal Tutorial for Voltron: Legendary Defender (Legendary Series) 16 inch Voltron
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3VldDuvVt3Y
    Redis Power

And
    Review: Voltron Legendary Defender Legendary Black Lion from 18:17
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...iXRNA&t=18m30s
    Japanime
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 4th September 2017 at 03:23 PM.

Thanks for these links. When I plugged Red and Green lions in, I did a little tug to see how they were supposed to disconnect and thought "maybe they don't!".

I tried the tips here and disconnected Green but it's not an intuitive method and odd that the instructions omit any reference to how to do it.

No problem

I thought it might help people when heard this was a wide spread problem with the 16inch Legendary Voltron Lions.

I got the Voltron Legendary BLACK Lion but cant seem to find the others yet....
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....