Page 154 of 168 FirstFirst ... 134144149150151152153154155156157158159164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1679

Thread: The 3rd party acquisitions thread!

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    I got Galaxy Meteor, I really like this toy! I was under the impression though that MakeToys had cancelled this figure? Was it just a limited run or...?
    It 2as all a little confusing and unclear. Maketoys announced they weren’t going to proceed with the figure then reversed the decision after an online reaction. Lots of head scratching everywhere as they must’ve produced units given some were available at conventions
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

XMan is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Oh ok, well I'm very happy I was able to have get figure, it really is cool!

Quote Originally Posted by XMan View Post
    I got Galaxy Meteor, I really like this toy! I was under the impression though that MakeToys had cancelled this figure? Was it just a limited run or...?
    They had trouble drumming up enough preorders initially. It was cancelled, but then enough people got interested — there Was also a price drop — so It got a release.

Good thing too, it’s an awesome figure! I know they’re working on a Galaxy Convoy too, so get hyped!

OH really?! hyped!

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

i got Unique toys Challenger today from saviers toys

TLDR OMFG amazing.

first transformation was tricky but thanks to EMGO's JTI i got through it with no drama.

mine seems to be in perfect condition apart from some slightly loose hip swivels.

this is an amazing transformation from start to finish.
    transforming back from truck to bot was a breeze even without instructions or a video, and the 2nd transform from bot to truck was simple.

it boggles my mind how someone worked out how to design this thing from bot to truck and for it to look so amazing in both modes.

i am almost exclusively a G1 style masterpiece collector but these UT movie bot figures are just too amazing in their engineering for me to pass up.

That is one impressive toy! I have zero interest in the style, and did not even watch the last 2 movies in the cinemas, but that toy achieves the impossible.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

i have this one and peru kill and also the previous MPM bumblebee that came out (last year?)

but that is the limit of my movie bots, but if UT keep releasing things with this level of engineering i will end up getting more.

ive had no interest in the films and stopped watching after the first one but this figure was just too good to miss

Default Yes Model OS not Defensor

Got the last two limbs today of the Yes Model oversize not Defensor.

https://i.imgur.com/g59jLk9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/jNO9bvT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Mhckh3Q.jpg

YAY! I got my Unique Toys Challenger!

Finally purchased FT Quietus. Love him, and first 3rd figure it quite some time.