Page 347 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 327337342343344345346347348349350351352357367 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 10407

Thread: Transformers questions by newbies, and not-so-newbies

Thanks for that griffin
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post

can u name all of these combiners????
    that photo looks strangely familiar....

Is the Fanprojects Protector compatible with the Rodimus from the RtS Rodimus VS Cyclonus 2-pack?

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Is the Fanprojects Protector compatible with the Rodimus from the RtS Rodimus VS Cyclonus 2-pack?
    Yes. It's the same mold as the Classics Rodimus - although the colours won't be a correct match.

Excellent! Thanks for the answer, I'm thinking the colours wont bother me too much, and the cost of a Classics on eBay is just too much for me

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Excellent! Thanks for the answer, I'm thinking the colours wont bother me too much, and the cost of a Classics on eBay is just too much for me
    The RTS Two-Pack Rodimus is more of a bright red whereas the Classics is more of a darker maroon colour.

Here's some comparison pics vs Protector kit showing difference in colour:

Classics Vs Henkei Vs RtS

RtS Vs Protector

Classics Vs Protector

I just got United Tracks (who is glorious), but on the inside of his right shin is a white bar of plastic. It doesn't look like it moves, so does anyone know what this is for?

Seems to take a fair bit of extra engineering/cost (extra piece of plastic, 2 screws, moulding changes on the leg and bonnet), so it must be important.

My only guess is it is some new method of engineering a friction connection. Any theories? Has anyone seen this in any other figures?

Quote Originally Posted by Oilspill View Post
    I just got United Tracks (who is glorious), but on the inside of his right shin is a white bar of plastic. It doesn't look like it moves, so does anyone know what this is for?

Seems to take a fair bit of extra engineering/cost (extra piece of plastic, 2 screws, moulding changes on the leg and bonnet), so it must be important.

My only guess is it is some new method of engineering a friction connection. Any theories? Has anyone seen this in any other figures?
    post some pics and we'll take a guess

I know there's a Henkei Legends Cliffjumper but does anyone know if a Universe Legends Cliffjumper is on the cards?

If you pre-order 2x figures, big ones from robotkingdom and you pay the amount, do they charge your shipping now or when the figures come in?