Page 101 of 146 FirstFirst ... 819196979899100101102103104105106111121 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1458

Thread: Lego Sightings

Scooby Doo Mystery Machine is at Big W Warnbro. Nightfill told me the Kwik-e-mart was on todays truck as well. That is in next weeks catalog for $268 I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorns2010 View Post
    Scooby Doo Mystery Machine is at Big W Warnbro. Nightfill told me the Kwik-e-mart was on todays truck as well. That is in next weeks catalog for $268 I believe.
    Or you can get it even cheaper tomorrow (Saturday) as its 20% off toys!

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Or you can get it even cheaper tomorrow (Saturday) as its 20% off toys!
    I as hoping to pick up the new x-wing in that sale but after visiting 2 Big Ws I realized that they must be holding it back until after the sale as neither had even a space for it on the shelves
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I as hoping to pick up the new x-wing in that sale but after visiting 2 Big Ws I realized that they must be holding it back until after the sale as neither had even a space for it on the shelves
    Did you check the 'promo' area usually in the middle of the store near the entrance/service desk where all the other Star Wars stuff is?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Did you check the 'promo' area usually in the middle of the store near the entrance/service desk where all the other Star Wars stuff is?
    Yeah I looked around but saw nothing. They had a fair bit of the new SW stuff, the Wookie Gunship, Kylo's ship, Imperial drop ship, TIE fighter just not the Millennium Falcon or Poe's X-Wing, the 2 things I wanted

For those looking for Lego Big Bang Theory, its on sale at shopforme for $72:

http://www.shopforme.com.au/index.ph...oducts_id=2096

Also Wall-e is coming soon:

http://www.shopforme.com.au/index.ph...oducts_id=2088

Yeah I looked around but saw nothing. They had a fair bit of the new SW stuff, the Wookie Gunship, Kylo's ship, Imperial drop ship, TIE fighter just not the Millennium Falcon or Poe's X-Wing, the 2 things I wanted
    Millennium Falcon and Poe's X-Wing are 20% off here:

http://www.shopforme.com.au/index.ph...ex&cPath=34_37

If you buy both, you'll get free shipping too!

I was just in Myers chadstone and they have 2 each of detective office and movie theater if anyone is after those

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Millennium Falcon and Poe's X-Wing are 20% off here:

http://www.shopforme.com.au/index.ph...ex&cPath=34_37

If you buy both, you'll get free shipping too!
    Mm, I may have bought every single TFA set in one go through those guys. Wallet and/or wife aren't impressed but bugger it, I'd end up getting them all over time anyway...

Well I was right. I called into Big W this arvo to see where the X-wing and MF would be for tomorrow's sale and they were being put on the shelves today. I was talking to the lady putting them out and mentioned the sale, she did some fancy things with her handheld scanner, then said that she'd save me the trip back tomorrow and followed me to the register with them where she had them rung up for the sale price!!

Now to find the cash for the UCS TIE and that Wall-E