Page 411 of 481 FirstFirst ... 391401406407408409410411412413414415416421431 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

If I come notice something that is way oversized and have time, I will edit the post and replace the images with a link to the image.

Feckin' Optus still haven't fixed up my internet connection!

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Feckin' Optus still haven't fixed up my internet connection!
    I'm suffering too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I think photobucket tends to make them a small size, especially if you use the IMG code straight from the site. IIRC
    If you use imgur to host images you can upload your images full rez but handy dandily resize/thumbnail your images for posts by adding an s, m, l or h to the end of your link. (eg. http://i.imgur.com/xxxxxxxm.jpg)

I usually size my images for computer users. Sorry mobile users! But like kup said, what is big or small really is a matter of perspective. Someone with a 4k monitor probably finds all the images to be woefully tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    I'm suffering too.

If you use imgur to host images you can upload your images full rez but handy dandily resize/thumbnail your images for posts by adding an s, m, l or h to the end of your link. (eg. http://i.imgur.com/xxxxxxxm.jpg)
    You poor sod! I reported the problem to Optus, was given a case number but no fixes or changes.

And thanks for the imgur tip! I didn't know about that! Now if only Optus would fix up my net so I can use the tip!

I was with Optus for years but my internet just became a joke. I gave them 2-3 months to fix it but it was a waste of time. Since switching to Telstra my connection has been stable and faster so I have no regrets.

On a similar topic, I should have my NBN connection set up within the next 3-6 months. The crazy thing is that the people across the other side of my street are getting FTTP and I'm only getting FTTN. At least it will be an improvement from my current speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I was with Optus for years but my internet just became a joke. I gave them 2-3 months to fix it but it was a waste of time. Since switching to Telstra my connection has been stable and faster so I have no regrets.

On a similar topic, I should have my NBN connection set up within the next 3-6 months. The crazy thing is that the people across the other side of my street are getting FTTP and I'm only getting FTTN. At least it will be an improvement from my current speeds.
    Got my "NBN is avialable now" letter yesterday I'm searching for a reasonably priced plan. Telstra is instantly excluded.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Got my "NBN is avialable now" letter yesterday I'm searching for a reasonably priced plan. Telstra is instantly excluded.
    Lucky you I still don't know when they'll have NBN here and my area is considered Metro Sydney.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Lucky you I still don't know when they'll have NBN here and my area is considered Metro Sydney.
    All of the streets behind me have NBN and there's no ETA for ours. Should ask my neighbour if I can run a cable over the back fence Can't really complain much though, I pay $2.50 per month for ADSL
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

We pay $80 a month for 15 gigs of wireless out on my farm, despite only being a 10 minute drive from town.

To up it to 25 gig a month it would cost us $175

Think my area is probably WAY down the list of places the NBN will get rolled out in. I think they are planning on doing the moon before they do us

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Since switching to Telstra my connection has been stable and faster so I have no regrets.
    That's a statement you don't see, hear or read every day.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Think my area is probably WAY down the list of places the NBN will get rolled out in. I think they are planning on doing the moon before they do us
    to be fair the moon is geographically closer to most larger population centres.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)