Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Predictions for TF5 (may contain TF4 spoilers)

I was hoping Michael Bay would move on. I think he is greedy and selfish for staying on. Simply put someone else deserves a go, these movies will be successful regardless. He won't let it go for not only money, but also ego. He did say originally that he was doing number 4 because he was worried someone else would stuff it up. What a load of crap, he is actually worried someone else would produce a better movie. I know writing this piece of soap is a waste of time, changes nothing.
    Though, My greatest wish I want to see in movie number 5 is a new Director. I'm tired of the same already used formula along with nonsensical plot. I'm entertained, but I'm just tired of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Defcon View Post
    I was hoping Michael Bay would move on. I think he is greedy and selfish for staying on. Simply put someone else deserves a go, these movies will be successful regardless. He won't let it go for not only money, but also ego. He did say originally that he was doing number 4 because he was worried someone else would stuff it up. What a load of crap, he is actually worried someone else would produce a better movie. I know writing this piece of soap is a waste of time, changes nothing.
    Though, My greatest wish I want to see in movie number 5 is a new Director. I'm tired of the same already used formula along with nonsensical plot. I'm entertained, but I'm just tired of it all.
    ^I totally agree with this and seriously would like a change in director for the next movie.
    Sick of slapstick humor, random killing of bots we are starting to appreciate, weak storyline, etc.
    Bay needs to move on to other projects.

To be fair if I was being paid a kings ransom to put out any old guff that would by default be massively successful I'd do that until the cows came home.

Prediction: Terrible, I'll see it and complain about it. Just like 2009/2011/2014.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.