Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Michael Bay Not Planning to Direct Transformers 5

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I've watched Age of Extinction three times in cinemas but have never paid for a full ticket. I used vouchers to watch it the first two times for free, and then watched it the 3rd time at IMAX with a discount voucher. So I've watched the film 3 times, but only paid for the partial price of a single ticket.
    #partoftheproblem :P

and that's coming from the guy who owns the movies on Blu-ray (#alsopartoftheproblem #notpartofthesolution)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Uwe Boll is the only suitable candidate to fill Bay's shoes
    NO. that's not even something to be joked about. I've watched some Uwe Boll movies to see what the fuss is about and I have no problem stating that I think he's one of the worst directors in the history of film.

There are options but not him.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Cybertron got blown up at the end TF3... So I doubt they will be back there.
    Not quite, it just had a segment cut off in a space bridge, the bit that got collapsed was the segment, they don't really show what happened to the rest of the planet. There is still room for something to happen on cybertron. but that would really blow out the CG budget.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I watched AOE twice, each with $10 tickets. That is all I would ever pay to watch ANY movie. Wether it's well reviewed or not.
    Even $10 per ticket is too much IMO. A mate of mine went to the movies with his wife and two kids the other weekend and he was telling me that it cost him over $100 for the four of them (including snacks). Personally, I hardly ever go to the movies anymore. Much prefer my home theater and the ability to pause for toilet breaks
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    NO. that's not even something to be joked about. I've watched some Uwe Boll movies to see what the fuss is about and I have no problem stating that I think he's one of the worst directors in the history of film.

There are options but not him.

Not quite, it just had a segment cut off in a space bridge, the bit that got collapsed was the segment, they don't really show what happened to the rest of the planet. There is still room for something to happen on cybertron. but that would really blow out the CG budget.
    CG budget would prob be half of what they paid marky mark, Stanley tucci and Kelsey grammer if they didn't have them the whole damn movie could have been CG in space and on cybertron hell you may even have been able to fly into space for a few shots

Quote Originally Posted by Darksaber View Post
    CG budget would prob be half of what they paid marky mark, Stanley tucci and Kelsey grammer if they didn't have them the whole damn movie could have been CG in space and on cybertron hell you may even have been able to fly into space for a few shots
    Just imagine how awesome it would be to finally have a Transformers movie without any of those irritating human characters hogging up screentime!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darksaber View Post
    A very good point. I vote for this.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    TF4 might have snuck by to a billion because apparently the Chinese are idiots that like crap movies but I doubt TMNT will.
    Everyone should now call the Chinese ambassador and apologize for your comments or they will stop lining our pockets