Page 1 of 74 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Toy Sightings.

Default Movie Toy Sightings.

Sightings for Movie toys and Allspark Power toys.

I went shopping today and there's not much else out there. I did however had my first sighting of the Screen Packs --Toy Kingdom store had five of the Longarm pack for $40 each, That broken Bumblebee looks like the Robot Replica version -- and K-Mart had Fast Action Battler Barricade.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I went shopping today and there's not much else out there. I did however had my first sighting of the Screen Packs --Toy Kingdom store had five of the Longarm pack for $40 each, That broken Bumblebee looks like the Robot Replica version -- and K-Mart had Fast Action Battler Barricade.

$40 only for the screen packs? gosh... i've got to head down TK soon. TRU is a ripoff

Plus bloody one!

Damn TRU.

Yesterday's tour of Carindale, Garden City and Sunnybank resulted in finding just one new figure and a whole lotta empty shelves.
    Toyworld Carindale - an Unleashed Megatron is the only TF item in the whole store!!!
    Target Carindale - 2 Optimus Stompers are the only TF toys in the whole store!!!
    Myer Carindale - a single Robot Replica Barricade was the only TF toy in the whole store!!!
    BigW Carindale - about 10 Real Gear, about 5 TECH, and one Leader Megatron.

Carindale is seriously a black hole for Transformers at the moment.

David Jones Garden City - about 5 Real Gears($11), 3 Robot Heros packs ($17), and a Robot Replica ($30).
    BigW Garden City - single Deluxe Arcee, some TECH, about a dozen Slammers Ratchet and Brawl, and 5 Robot Heroes packs.
    TRU Garden City - 4 Battle Scene Final Stand (Longarm) packs ($50), 7 Ultimate Bumblebees, dozens of the Unleashed turnarounds, a few FABs, a few Real Gears, Roleplay Gun, and some Movie Legends.
    Kmart Garden City - 5 Robot Replicas, 3 Real Gear, 1 SWTF.
    Tandy Garden City - a single Remote Controlled Barricade, which I bought.

Kmart Sunnybank - 1 Titanium Megatron, 1 Robot Heroes pack, 1 Optimus Helmet, 1 Unleashed Optimus.

For those who care about them, I saw Slammers of Jazz & Cliffjumper at Myer in Sydney CBD yesterday.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

That's new. I wasn't expecting to see them released for a while yet. It's annoying that we get first stock of all the crappy toys.

Well, more crap to make the empty shelves seem less empty....

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Target Mt Druitt had a few Voice changer Helmets, some Caribiner sets and a whole shelf of Cyber Slammin Ratchet and Brawl. Not a single price ticket anywhere, and they have been moved down the aisle into a tiny section of shelving.

Wonder what happened to all the PC's?

spotted a few movie scene set of "deluxe longarm and bumblebee replicas."

in TRU Garden City.