Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233343536374252 ... LastLast

Thread: tfidownunder (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by megatren View Post
    Hi tfi,

Can you pls reply to all email inquiries? You have a big communication problem.

I have sent multiple emails with regards to my MP07 and I haven't received any single reply from you.

This will be my first and last purchase from you.
    Having the same problems myself with Starscream. Starting to feel good about buying MP 10 off ebay despite my KO worries.

I have Maketoys Rover on order with them, hopefully he replies soon.
    Spiderken Away!

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I have Maketoys Rover on order with them, hopefully he replies soon.
    I'm waiting for info on that on too

Based on their FB page it doesnt look like customer service is their strong point.
    I was looking for an Aussie online store to start using but based on their comments about and to their own customers it certainly wont be this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Based on their FB page it doesnt look like customer service is their strong point.
    I was looking for an Aussie online store to start using but based on their comments about and to their own customers it certainly wont be this one.
    Good move, anyone who uses them atm is crazy!

I made a comment on a recent post stating that I haven't bought from them do to delays in replying to emails and messages. The response from them was that I'm not being forced to buy from them....
    They need to improve their public face.

Well I deal with TFI all the time. Sure not the fastest. But never ever have they let me down. Not even once.

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Well I deal with TFI all the time. Sure not the fastest. But never ever have they let me down. Not even once.
    Have a look at the top of this page, you'll see that I messaged them multiple times on Facebook about an issue with no response. At the top of this page they ask me to PM them on the forums and I happily obliged, I received no reply to this PM. I also emailed them another 2 times through their website with no response.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    Have a look at the top of this page, you'll see that I messaged them multiple times on Facebook about an issue with no response. At the top of this page they ask me to PM them on the forums and I happily obliged, I received no reply to this PM. I also emailed them another 2 times through their website with no response.
    ive also had multiple instances of no reply from them, that plus the slow turn around is why i switched to another online (non .au) retailer.

nothing that experience and good business practices cant fix, they should look into getting into a small business mentor program, all fairly mundane things that come with any new venture, hopefully they sort out all their stuff and get quicker then i can start ordering from them again.

All the times ive actually had replies on their system or facebook have been cordial and pleasant, although i do find using facebook for business reasons to be tacky that may just be my age showing.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Finally got a response on Facebook concerning status of MakeToys Rover and they haven't even paid MakeToys for their order yet!!!