View Poll Results: Which Lego themes do people prefer to collect?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • City

14 36.84%
  • Star Wars

14 36.84%
  • Superheros DC/MARVEL

14 36.84%
  • Creator

7 18.42%
  • Technic

1 2.63%
  • Castle/Kingdoms

7 18.42%
  • Pirates

7 18.42%
  • Space

13 34.21%
  • Friends

0 0%
  • Agents/Ninjago/Chima

5 13.16%
  • Junior

0 0%
  • Advanced Collector Sets

6 15.79%
  • Vintage

4 10.53%
  • Something of everything

5 13.16%
  • Specific Themes or Other

7 18.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Lego themes do people prefer to collect?

Default Which Lego themes do people prefer to collect?

I am wondering which Lego themes do people prefer to collect?
    or is it something of everything.
    I am focused on city sets, but have been collecting current sets from only the past couple of years. I am pretty excited to build up enough stuff to have a city setup on some tables. With city I'm excited about some of my own creations, but I'm not quite there yet. I have a couple of other sets from other themes, but the city theme is my base interest. I'm actually pretty new to this, I only started this year.

Just a reminder this poll has multiple options, please choose several if applicable. I voted city, but also voted space - If Lego ever revisits the space theme

anything that i like the look of

Castle/Kingdoms

I just recently got back into (started) collecting Lego. I had some Castle sets when I was young so I've mainly stuck with that general theme. Now that Castle has been retired and the Hobbit/LOTR sets are done I can save money for the (hopeful) return of Castle/Kingdoms.

Or I can start with Pirates haha.

My older brother collects City and Star Wars. I bought him the new Slave 1 but I kind of want to keep it for myself :P

I do mostly City and Creator but I have a small unbuilt Star Wars collection. I have a bit of everything as I like to include little 'Easter Eggs' from every theme into my city layout.

I've collected City series before, it's all packed up now (thinking of selling these off actually) coz of space issues. Used to have them spread out - as in a whole city/town but I needed the space for my TF collection.

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

liege, so much of that looks familiar!

I dabble more than seriously collect, but I love a good Lego Castle. Got myself a bunch of 1980s space & love the Trains - which means I'm slowly building up City stuff so that one day when I have the space I can give the trains a backdrop.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    liege, so much of that looks familiar!

I dabble more than seriously collect, but I love a good Lego Castle. Got myself a bunch of 1980s space & love the Trains - which means I'm slowly building up City stuff so that one day when I have the space I can give the trains a backdrop.
    hahahha and so it should, but a lot of them have been restructured since but most of the citizens in what was my lego town would be known to you...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I kinda collect a bit of everything. I have a soft spot for those Modular buildings though. They always get me.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

City, or anything City Related (Some of the Superheroes stuff I collect).
    Though nowadays I don't do it as much because my cats keep on destroying my sets
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures