Thread: Perth TransFan - YouTube

Default Perth TransFan - YouTube

Hello all! Shockingly I found myself with left over energy/time/passion after starting up my watch channel in the midst of taking care of our new bub, so here's my YouTube TF review debut on the long awaited Titans Return Hot Rod!

As we all know there are PLENTY of video reviews out there so what I will aim to do is to provide general thoughts, historical insights, interesting points of comparison, and any other such added value I can come up with in each video!

Please enjoy - all feedback most welcome
    Last edited by Gasaraki; 21st January 2017 at 12:37 AM.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Posted my second video for this channel overnight - this time on a more classical topic regarding the Classics & Generations Seekers.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Gasaraki; 17th January 2017 at 11:04 AM.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Hi all - newest video posted this morning of the Titans Return Legends Cassettes, this time being a group review with side-by-side comparison, as well as a pick of which I reckon is best (pretty obvious choice I thought!). I've nominated the first version of each mold to be its representative, so we have Buzzsaw, Rewind, and Stripes.

NEW CHANNEL TRAILER finally up! For those who cut videos, you'll appreciate how this is my shortest video yet ironically took by far the most work!

Generations Insections together at last - a trio I have literally waited years to put together!!