View Poll Results: TFPrime Voy Bulkhead - worth buying?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 61.11%
  • Only if...

3 16.67%
  • No

3 16.67%
  • Not interested

1 5.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - TFPrime Voyager Bulkhead

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    Animated Bulkhead has nothing on this TFP version. period.
    Yeah, I'm preferring this toy over the Animated one for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    Bulkhead comes in a very nice display box so its perfect for misb collectors
    Only that the toy is substantially mistransformed.

Comparison pics between Takara and Hasbro versions posted here. Overall the Hasbro colours are more showlike (although the different coloured jaw looks a bit funny) but the darker metallic colours on the Takara version is also very nice in its own right. So both figures look good in their own right so it's really a matter of personal preference. I personally prefer the Takara version myself.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yeah, I'm preferring this toy over the Animated one for sure.
    Same here. I don't like his weapon much but I think his vehicle form and robot form are both superior to the Animated version. The vehicle version in particular is quite nice, though again the weapon looks stupid on top. I like how his door fit on the front of the chest to, makes ol' Bulky look... well.... bulky

Digging this out from the past in posting a new video review. I never had the Animated Voyager but IMO and based on my collection (~400) this has got to be one of the best figures for the past 15 years (I have near zero Beast Wars experience). I personally don't find the transform frustrating - rather I find it engaging and complex yet quite manageable (even after shelving the guy for years). Enjoy!

Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!