Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: May Materials

Got me some comics as well - it's was quite a trek to Parramatta since the Richmond line is .. again... under repair... sigh. good thing I have it on pre order couldn't snag an extra copy though as it was still early in the day
    (was too embarrassed to ask). But, from looking at the FCB shelves the TF 80.5 comic wasnt being picked up... really. so hopefully they get stick with extra copies. Wonder if any of the guys can give PZ Parra a call to see if they can keep the copies for pick up those coming at the next parra fair which is soon...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

It's Free Comic Book Day, and not only did I get to pick up two copies of ReGeneration 1 #80.5, but I also got to meet the creative team and have them sign the comics.

Simon Furman, Andy Wildman and Stephen Baskerville also signed TFUK #199 for me, since it was the first issue with the team as writer, artist and inker respectively. Andy told me that the reference to Frank St on Page 5 of that issue was named after his son, who was born while he was working on the issue. It was awesome to finally meet, shake hands and chat with three people who helped shape my life. I'm too excited to really take in the story of #80.5, but I love the art.

(I also added some more Bot Shots to my collection.)

Got these from Paulbot today
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

^^^^ nice! ...

picked up pretender shell longtooth from the markets today for a buck..
    couldn't believe it..

Great pickups guys. Kal, I've been searching for that Unicron head for ages!

Here's mine from Sandown yesterday, extra happy with the tray

Awesome
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Picked Up Yesterday

Thanks UltraMarginal for Bulky!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Here's mine from Sandown yesterday, extra happy with the tray
    C'est tray bien!

My son just turned 4 and we had a transformers themed bday party and he was given by a friend a RTS Wreck Gar. He instantly knew straight away that i had been looking for him for a while at a good price so he immediately offered to give it to me to add to my collection. I turned it down of course but i was surely tempted. Wreck gar lives on the shelf with the other CHUG members but my son can play with him whenever he likes. (just cant touch the others)

Quote Originally Posted by sideswipes brother View Post
    My son just turned 4 and we had a transformers themed bday party and he was given by a friend a RTS Wreck Gar. He instantly knew straight away that i had been looking for him for a while at a good price so he immediately offered to give it to me to add to my collection. I turned it down of course but i was surely tempted. Wreck gar lives on the shelf with the other CHUG members but my son can play with him whenever he likes. (just cant touch the others)
    Wow, that's a fine line
    At 4, how does he go with the transformation of a more complex deluxe like that?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)