View Poll Results: GEN VOY Blitzwing - worth buying?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 45.95%
  • Only if...

13 35.14%
  • Not worth it

6 16.22%
  • I'm not even interested

1 2.70%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Toy Review - Generations VOY Blitzwing

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post
    0/10 - Worst transformer I've ever invested money in to date. Maybe I just got one worse than others.
    You clearly don't own: G1 Wheelie, G1 Firecons, G1 Battlechargers, G1 Action Masters, Gunrunner, G2 Sparkabots, G2 Power Masters, Beast Machines Silverbolt, Beast Machines Supreme Cheetor, Armada Sideswipe, Movie Deluxe Scorponok, ROTF Deluxe Ravage, ROTF Combiner Class Devastator, any TF1 or ROTF Megatron toy.

Blitzwing is certainly a poor toy, but I certainly have purchased or handled toys that are just as bad, if not worse.

I prefer this fix to some of the others when addressing Blitzwing's shoulder & joint issues.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    You clearly don't own: G1 Wheelie, G1 Firecons, G1 Battlechargers, G1 Action Masters, Gunrunner, G2 Sparkabots, G2 Power Masters, Beast Machines Silverbolt, Beast Machines Supreme Cheetor, Armada Sideswipe, Movie Deluxe Scorponok, ROTF Deluxe Ravage, ROTF Combiner Class Devastator, any TF1 or ROTF Megatron toy.

Blitzwing is certainly a poor toy, but I certainly have purchased or handled toys that are just as bad, if not worse.
    I own a large handful of those, and the ones of them I do own. I don't really have a problem with any of them that I can think of, or stands out. At least they're able to be played with in some way or displayed nicely. So for me so far, this is the worst But I'm sure I'll run into something that blows my mind how bad it is, and will make Blitzwing feel amazing.

Voyager Blitzwing is a poor execution of what was a good design concept. You can easily see that with only a few modifications, this toy could've been so much better. The other toys I listed on the other hand were just conceptually poor toys that no degree of good execution could save. Blitzwing would've at least looked good on paper (or monitor)... I don't see how Gunrunner could've looked good at any stage of that toy's development! "What a brilliant idea it is to have a Transformer that is the kibble and the kibble that is the Transformer," said noone ever.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Voyager Blitzwing is a poor execution of what was a good design concept.
    This I can totally agree with.