Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mega Drive Megatron & PlayStation Prime update

Personally I think he is both top heavy in bot mode and the knees on down are poorly designed. I have to wonder how much if any input the Takara Tomy Transformers team had and how much was the ARTS arm of TT.

Theres just not enough friction in that ankle joint to hold up the figure. I think I'll display him as a Mega Drive.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Disappointing for the price... does he have much heft?

They're putting out a Lucky Draw & Genesis version too. Asshole move to announce that Genesis one days after the regular one releases (for people in the US who would care)

That lucky draw version comes with a Bare Knuckle (Streets of Rage) cartridge. That's awesome!

Not to go off topic much, but this Acapella from Streets of Rage is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Disappointing for the price... does he have much heft?
    He does feel like he might have a bit of diecast in his chest because it is a bit heavy for plastic. Really no heft at all to the limbs and Fusion cannon, the chest is where all the weight is.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.