Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Generations 3D Mouse Pads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Generations 3D Mouse Pads

Well from America we've had the NY Toyfair, from Japan the announcement of Takara's Trypticon and we've just had the Aussie Toyfair. So time for some news from China.

A company (I apologize, I can't read Chinese so couldn't tell the companies name) has started making Generations 3D Wrist-Rest Mousepads. Pics have cropped up on a few TF Facebook pages:

Pic via multiple Facebook sources

So far they seem to have only made Arcee and Windblade, perhaps because arguably they are the two most prominent Femmebots in IDW at the moment. The artwork is very reminiscent of some of the comics that come with the Takara Legends toys and some of the IDW covers that feature Windblade.

They have since turned up on ebay, going between $32 & $35 (including postage). Since the last mousepad I bought is now 10 years old (movie Bbee) and wrecked I splashed out and bought one of each.

Will be interesting to see if they make any further characters or if this is just going to be a one off run of these two. Depends on how popular they turn out I guess. I think a run of 5 Bots and 5 Cons would be good, this style would lend itself well to Moonracer, Elita-1 and Chromia with perhaps Megaempress, Slipstream, Flamewar, Alice and Black Arachnia for the Cons.

Now I've seen it all. Female Transformers in sexually suggestive poses.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Really? Oh yeah, I guess they are. Since I don't look at TF's that way it didn't really occur to me

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Oh it gets far more suggestive if you goto the wrong place via Google.

Um....what.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Something tells me these aren't legit merch....

I dunno, given the comics that came with Legends Arcee and Windblade had them dressed as French Maids and Schoolgirls, I have zero problem believing that TakTom would endorse products like these. And apparently characters from multiple other cartoons have had similar (and far more suggestive) mousepads made.

Anyway, after the comic that came with Megatronia showing the five Femmecons wrestling and soaping each other up in a carwash came out, I think all bets are off

Welcome to the new millennium

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I dunno, given the comics that came with Legends Arcee and Windblade had them dressed as French Maids and Schoolgirls, I have zero problem believing that TakTom would endorse products like these. And apparently characters from multiple other cartoons have had similar (and far more suggestive) mousepads made.

Anyway, after the comic that came with Megatronia showing the five Femmecons wrestling and soaping each other up in a carwash came out, I think all bets are off

Welcome to the new millennium
    aaah, yes... Very good point actually.

The source is the problem... if these were released in Japan it would be believed. But being a Chinese release, it would have to be approved by Hasbro not TakaraTomy... and most unlicensed stuff comes from China.
    If they show up, let us know if there is any licensing details on the packaging.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Oh it gets far more suggestive if you goto the wrong place via Google.
    Please place links or exact google search query!
    I mean send me a PM, lol!
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!