Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 102025262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Absence Thread

Has anyone heard from Seraphim Prime? Tried to message them but their box was full

Starting at police academy today. That means 8 months internet silence as they have upped their very strict social media policies. I can still read the forum and send PMs if anyone wants to get in touch but no public posting until August.

See you on the other side guys
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Starting at police academy today. That means 8 months internet silence as they have upped their very strict social media policies. I can still read the forum and send PMs if anyone wants to get in touch but no public posting until August.

See you Bartrim and goodluck!
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post

Good luck Future Officer Bartrim!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Megatron Guest

Hi all,

We've almost completed the biggest move we've ever made. It's our second move in three years, and it happened all so suddenly. From dry Victoria (Rosedale), I am now residing in NSW, in the subtropical north east. Wow! It's really amazing here. Everything is so different. The climate, the soil, the humidity... all of my plants are doing really great here, too. I've got the acreage now to create what I've always wanted - it's a real plant lover's paradise! And the wildlife, wow.

I can't get ADSL up here so I'm on satellite broadband, which is good enough for my needs. I'll be busy for weeks I think just unpacking and sorting everything. It's a half hour's drive to the nearest town, and the part of the road I'm on is quite out of the way from suburbia so I won't be able to walk to anywhere, but that's ok. I don't know anyone in the area and until we have established ourselves here a bit more and know the area better, the internet is my only social connection for now.

I have had to stop making any Transformers purchases for a while now, as we needed to save money for the big move. We're also in the process of selling our Vic property, so until we're financially secure again, I regret to say that I won't be able to contribute much to these forums in that way. This is one of the reasons why I haven't been as active here in the past year, but also because I've been finding it hard to fit in, for a few reasons. I do appreciate everything that griffin has done for these forums and community (and thank you for that LS Shockwave I won here in that 2013 Competition that you sent me). However, at this stage I'm just not sure if it's right for me to continue to be here.

One thing I am looking forward to doing though is checking out the retail shops in Grafton and Coffs Harbour and let you guys know of any finds there.

I've enjoyed your posts here, Megatron, so your (relative) absence the last year or so and into the future will be missed.

All the best of luck with the new place! I wish you the Goldilocks amount of rain and sun (not too much; not too little) and may your thumbs be ever green.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I've enjoyed your posts here, Megatron, so your (relative) absence the last year or so and into the future will be missed.

All the best of luck with the new place! I wish you the Goldilocks amount of rain and sun (not too much; not too little) and may your thumbs be ever green.
    Thanks M-bot! Of course nothing is set in stone and I may hang around a little while and see how things go. I hope to have time to contribute somehow even if it's not in the acquisitions department just yet. It's people such as yourself on forums that make that little bit of difference, sometimes.

Have been flat out lately!

Between doing some work on the home theatre, finishing up one job, starting another and working a third job in between the two, it's been a busy month!

Apologies for my absence around these parts!

I'm on vacation outside of Oz so please accommodate delays in transactions as I can't pay at the moment. - new authorization. Sorry guys!

I'm back.