Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire in the sky View Post
    BTT.......................King amongst Men
    You know it buddy! I envy no man

Except... you know... those with utes not nearly two decades old, those that have more money than me, more free time, bigger houses, more sleep, better jobs, more TFs etc etc - I envy those bastards a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    You know it buddy! I envy no man

Except... you know... those with utes not nearly two decades old, those that have more money than me, more free time, bigger houses, more sleep, better jobs, more TFs etc etc - I envy those bastards a lot!
    You had me at except

Nothing wrong with a 20 year old ute, especially if it has cup holders! EF/EL, or, no wait, an AU Falcon by chance? I think they got rid of "ashtrays" around then though, plus lighters.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

You had me at except

Nothing wrong with a 20 year old ute, especially if it has cup holders! EF/EL, or, no wait, an AU Falcon by chance? I think they got rid of "ashtrays" around then though, plus lighters.
    Na. ford Courier got a massive bullbar and tray on it so exceedingly useful.
    To be honest I love having a beaten up old ute - means I don't have to worry about dirt and dents and scratches. And the smell of mallee dust, lucerne, sweat and stale smoke reminds me of going round the paddocks with my dad all my life in his old utes. My son loves going for rides in it

Na. ford Courier got a massive bullbar and tray on it so exceedingly useful.
    To be honest I love having a beaten up old ute - means I don't have to worry about dirt and dents and scratches. And the smell of mallee dust, lucerne, sweat and stale smoke reminds me of going round the paddocks with my dad all my life in his old utes. My son loves going for rides in it
    You left out shooting bunnies and foxes

I grew up in the Wimmera/Mallee so totally know what you are saying. All those nights of spotlighting, cranking the heater inside while everyone else stood in the back LOL

You left out shooting bunnies and foxes

I grew up in the Wimmera/Mallee so totally know what you are saying. All those nights of spotlighting, cranking the heater inside while everyone else stood in the back LOL
    We actually had an old couch we used to chuck in the back of the ute, with the back of the couch against the back of the cab. That way we could kneel in comfort while shooting

Which part of the Mallee did you grow up in dude?

We actually had an old couch we used to chuck in the back of the ute, with the back of the couch against the back of the cab. That way we could kneel in comfort while shooting

Which part of the Mallee did you grow up in dude?
    Couch on the back of the ute.................as I said..........King amongst Men.

Although not born there I grew up in a little town called Warracknabeal, I think Brim is considered the Southern border of the Mallee which is only 20kms North of the 'beal. We used to go to Swan Hill and Tooleybuc a lot plus a lot of water skiing near Sea Lake and around Mildura. A great place to grow up back in the day.

Couch on the back of the ute.................as I said..........King amongst Men.

Although not born there I grew up in a little town called Warracknabeal, I think Brim is considered the Southern border of the Mallee which is only 20kms North of the 'beal. We used to go to Swan Hill and Tooleybuc a lot plus a lot of water skiing near Sea Lake and around Mildura. A great place to grow up back in the day.
    Oh yeah, I know the 'Beal, some of my students come from there.

Great to know there is another Mallee Boy on the boards

Happy CNY to all! There's many different new year's day in different cultures, however, CNY is the only other one widely celebrated in other countries. You can also see this on FB posts and the like (news).

For the others, Happy Superbowl Sunday/Monday!

We're under attack! Scramble!

It was like we got hit with a spam bomb