Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fans Toys FT-20 Terminus Giganticus

Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    well It's not a consumer impatient matter but a retailer matter.

Normally if a product is released stores should have them immediately or within a reasonable time frame.

If it's not immediate or there is delays involved, any decent retailer would communicate this to customers, it's pretty much the norm for most retailers online and offline.

You want better service, communication, prompt availability and/or delivery after release? Pay the extra and deal with a company/individual with an established track record.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

You want better service, communication, prompt availability and/or delivery after release? Pay the extra and deal with a company/individual with an established track record.
    And that I do plenty, unfortunately have old left over orders and once they are finally done and dusted, freedom

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

well It's not a consumer impatient matter but a retailer matter.

Normally if a product is released stores should have them immediately or within a reasonable time frame.

If it's not immediate or there is delays involved, any decent retailer would communicate this to customers, it's pretty much the norm for most retailers online and offline.
    I think you only go on some sources and I think you push the panic button too many times. I know for a fact PC isn't the only retailers that are affected but you seem to prey on them and yet you keep buying from them?

I said this before, I think some of you think PC is just next to the toy factory and behaving poorly in understanding things need to be shipped just like when I order stuff from Singapore retailers. The toys do not magically appear in their warehouse just over night.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Or fly to Hong Kong for part a fly back and fly to Hong Kong for part b and think you saved money?

Alternatively buy from bbts and pay a near $700 for a and b which is still up to fantoys ETA .

I feel that there are a lot of very impatient members here in octa, once a product is released they expect their stores to have them immediately or they judge them harshly.

As I am talking to fantoys directly I probably get answers faster than wherever I buy this piece.
    Where on earth did you read anything about flying to and from honk kong to save money? If you must know, I'll be buying from tao and having it flown over to me. Yes, not only will i save money, I'll also get in a reasonable time like i have previously buying from my tao seller.

I have absolutely no doubt that there are very impatient people, but don't confuse people who've waited weeks and / or months for a package simply because they weren't first batch with those that have unreasonably high expectations.

I think you only go on some sources and I think you push the panic button too many times. I know for a fact PC isn't the only retailers that are affected but you seem to prey on them and yet you keep buying from them?

I said this before, I think some of you think PC is just next to the toy factory and behaving poorly in understanding things need to be shipped just like when I order stuff from Singapore retailers. The toys do not magically appear in their warehouse just over night.
    Your so confused my friend, most people know PC won't get stuff fast given it's a known fact.

The issue is the continued unknown and lack of info for goods already released, all retailers should be able to provide some level of transparent updates on when items are expected to land since those info are available to suppliers and distributors .

No one in retail runs around like blind mice not knowing anything, it's not how distribution works

It more amusing your so passionate about defending the mediocre and lacking service , such a topsy turvy world

I know i don't. Im sure pc lives about 8 months away from the toy factory. Just ask their customers still waiting for mp11nr

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    I know i don't. Im sure pc lives about 8 months away from the toy factory. Just ask their customers still waiting for mp11nr
    If you know the issue behind it you will know. Btw I am waiting for that piece.
    Pm me if you not sure what happened.

8 months is over exaggerated.

You are rank 1 means you are not really aware what goes on here.

Your so confused my friend, most people know PC won't get stuff fast given it's a known fact.

The issue is the continued unknown and lack of info for goods already released, all retailers should be able to provide some level of transparent updates on when items are expected to land since those info are available to suppliers and distributors .

No one in retail runs around like blind mice not knowing anything, it's not how distribution works

It more amusing your so passionate about defending the mediocre and lacking service , such a topsy turvy world

Hmm I don't really defend them, but I don't think I bash them as you are with your constant bring ups that doesn't do anything. Lol

And seriously if you don't like PC please stop going to them. You know they are like this and yet you seem to be the blind one still going on.

Hmm I don't really defend them, but I don't think I bash them as you are with your constant bring ups that doesn't do anything. Lol
    Providing feedbacks with constructive suggestions on how to improve doesn't equal bashing, there's a big difference and you simply assume they are the same

Just like you simply assume I continue to buy new items from PC, I've moved on long ago and unfortunately have few old orders from long ago that needs to fulfilled, and with everyone they process a new issue and pain point comes up thus feedback is provided

Providing feedbacks with constructive suggestions on how to improve doesn't equal bashing, there's a big difference
    Your feedback isn't constructive once it gets repeated more than 10 times. It becomes annoying. Because if it is useful PC would have used it.

And since it's not moving your direction is your choice to support or leave.