Thread: Iron Factory: EX-02 - "Slammer" & "Sixgun" + Add-Ons

Default Iron Factory: EX-02 - "Slammer" & "Sixgun" + Add-Ons

Courtesy of TFW2005.com:

Third party group Iron Factory have revealed an upcoming project on their Weibo to produce an unofficial Sixgun for Generations Metroplex.

You might be thinking "big deal, TFC / Before & After / X-2 Toys already did that" but this one is a bit different - for one, Metroplex's tank drone Slammer is also coming along, and both of these Slammer and Sixgun drones are around Legends size like the Scamper included with Metroplex already.

Unlike other efforts, the Sixgun splits up into a series of smaller guns to power up Metroplex rather than just give him one big gun, and the set also includes a pair of additional tank drones, each of which splits into five smaller weapons to further arm Metroplex, or other Generations toys.
    This set has completely wiped the other offering off the table for me - I absolutely dig & approve of this "curve-ball" of a concept, preorders can not bloody-well come soon enough!

...bring on the colour prototype shots!

This is neat!

I like it because they are interesting even if you are buying the set as is (i.e. not for Metroplex).

Looking forward to the colour prototypes.

Yep, this certainly works for me more than the others.

If I had Metroplex, one of the other Sixguns would work better for me.
    But if that were a larger scale and repainted, I think that would make an excellent Ironfist.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    But if that were a larger scale and repainted, I think that would make an excellent Ironfist.
    I say that the mold fits Guzzle better.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I say that the mold fits Guzzle better.
    I'm guessing we're looking at different models. Top photo, you're looking at the middle figure? I was looking at the one on the left.

And yes I realise that means I was looking at 'Slammer'
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    I'm guessing we're looking at different models. Top photo, you're looking at the middle figure? I was looking at the one on the left.

And yes I realise that means I was looking at 'Slammer'
    yep you are correct and I agree

hope the price isn't so prohibitive as like the previous itiretions released by other 3rd party comps. Those were some expensive add on figures. this works for me as well when I saw it on a facebook post.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Definitely am liking the idea that Metroplex will be getting his own underlings that functions as a team (don't see many situations where any of the other not-Sixguns will need Scamper's help..).

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!