Page 14 of 71 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192434 ... LastLast

Thread: The Food Thread - comments and recommendations

I don't know why I didn't look this up earlier, reheat pasta without it going dry. OMG no more cold pasta for lunch!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Eating ice cream in winter is awesome!
    Try peter's "French Vanilla", it's like vanilla, only better! ;P

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    So am I, but I still eat it. I'm not as intollerant as some, I can have yoghurt and cheese and such, but when it comes to fresh yoghurt, I become ill. I also can't have too much cream/ice cream in one sitting. I shared a big sundae with my missus on saturday night, was paying for it all next day.

I get lactose free milk these days, tastes even better than normal milk IMO.
    Better try Soy milk from ALDI then, it's what Ive been using and taste's good. Thank goodness Im not lactose intolerant coz I like cheese, I have on occassions bought some cheese just to try it out sof and hard cheeses. I definitely like herb cream cheese, a little sweet chili and mint on cucumber on top of water cracker (pepper flavored). I can eat a whole pack heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Just tried my own marinade of Habanero and Naga Jolokia coated Chicken Wings. I'm starting to have flashbacks of '08 where it hurt when I went to the toilet through BOTH ends

I'm starting to have flashbacks of '08 where it hurt when I went to the toilet through BOTH ends
    LOL, fool me once?... fool me twice?
    Those must be some powerful Chicken Wings man!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    LOL, fool me once?... fool me twice?
    Those must be some powerful Chicken Wings man!
    aw mate right now i'm much more flatulent but every fart has a stinging edge to it!

EDIT: MY STOMACH IS FEELING THE BURN NOW! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

aw mate right now i'm much more flatulent but every fart has a stinging edge to it!

EDIT: MY STOMACH IS FEELING THE BURN NOW! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    LOL, well, enjoy that dude - I pity the others who have to live in the same residence as yourself at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Better try Soy milk from ALDI then, it's what Ive been using and taste's good.
    I can't stand soy milk haha. Nah I get lactose free milk from Woolies or Coles. Good stuff too, and I prefer it to normal milk, seems to taste better to me.

Just tried my own marinade of Habanero and Naga Jolokia coated Chicken Wings. I'm starting to have flashbacks of '08 where it hurt when I went to the toilet through BOTH ends
    Bahahahahahaha. Those damn chillis are so damn hot, but you gotta love it. I got some chilli paste from Syndey Easter show called Devils Delirium. Has the dreaded ghost chilli in it, 14/10 heat. Painful stuff, but god it's good.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Bahahahahahaha. Those damn chillis are so damn hot, but you gotta love it. I got some chilli paste from Syndey Easter show called Devils Delirium. Has the dreaded ghost chilli in it, 14/10 heat. Painful stuff, but god it's good.
    Omg is that Devils Delirium from the Chili Factory? If so I have the exact same jar! Great tongues eat alike!

Omg is that Devils Delirium from the Chili Factory? If so I have the exact same jar! Great tongues eat alike!
    It is indeed. Great stuff, though I am not quite sure what to use it on yet haha. Gave some to my dad to try, thought he was going to die lol.