Thread: CW Fire Chief (WIP/First Draft)

Default CW Fire Chief (WIP/First Draft)

Okay, so after months of farting about, I've finally (kinda) done a custom! It's Fire Chief, made from parts of a CW Hotspot and CW Pyra Magna.

There's still a bit of work to do on it - the windows at the front are a bit shoddy, some parts need sanding down, and overspills of black paint need to be fixed. The eyes need a bit more repainting and there needs to be a bit of blue on the chest area. The combined robot eyes should be orange too. When that's done there should be some CW Hotspot stickers I can use.

The plan is to do all of Guard City and then some kind of Battle Gaia. In the event that TT decide to do a UW set (seems a bit likely), I'll strip it all down and do something else with them.

Anyway, pictures!

Looks amazing so far.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Hell yeah.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

If TakaraTOMY ever do make official versions of Guard City and Battle Gaea then it'll be another one of my ol' April Fools pranks come true (like MP Grimlock and Encore Fortress Maximus). Of course, most of my pranks have remained unrealised (e.g. Generations Metrotitan), but hey... one can dream.

Nice work BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Looks amazing so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Hell yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime
    Nice work BTW.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime
    If TakaraTOMY ever do make official versions of Guard City and Battle Gaea then it'll be another one of my ol' April Fools pranks come true (like MP Grimlock and Encore Fortress Maximus). Of course, most of my pranks have remained unrealised (e.g. Generations Metrotitan), but hey... one can dream.
    While I can't imagine I'll do as good of a job as M-Bot, I've just about given up on an official Metrotitan, so that's something I might have in the works!

Also, Guard City update: say hello to Fly-Up! Again, like Fire Chief, needs a bit of touching up.

It's Safety, the very unimaginative rename of First Aid! Like the other two, there needs to be some finishing touches on him - more so than Fire Chief or Fly-Up. Some very sloppy can control on my part, and potentially might just redo the figure since Im learning new stuff (the orange chest either needs to be sealed or redone with a proper base because I'm worried about it coming off etc).

I know that Safety is supposed to be white, but I thought to myself that, well, there are already two white ambulance molds (First Aid AND Ratchet), and while I didn't feel that good deviating from the original intent of the project, it's also important to remember that things change, you know? Also, painting white over red was more difficult than i thought, and if I need to fix anything up grey is a bit easier. Anyway, in truck mode he is a bit bland, but I'm going to try and figure something nice out - or restart really, since is like my third custom and to be honest the first one I really wanted to do. It's a bit of a mess, honestly!

Next up are Streetstar and Motorcycle Cop-Man. Whenever I can get to them.

That's some nice work there PL Keep it up!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot