Page 12 of 93 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

I'm waiting to find a TFPRiD Vehicon in a store! I went to Big W this morning - none there. One of the staff members called Big W Winsto and we were on hold for 20 min... nothing there. I couldn't be bothered driving around and checking out other Big Ws... but now I know that if I'd bothered to check Merrylands then I would've gotten one there. Ah well. Thing is... I want this toy, but I already have the Arms Micron version. I want just 1 Hasbro version to add to my army, because I'd like to build a small squad of Vehicons where none of them are actually doubles (cos the Hasbro version would be a variant of my AM one, but not a proper double).

But considering that I'm basically hunting for a variant of a toy that I have, I don't really want to expend a lot of time and fuel chasing it down. Ultra Marginal sighted one at Macq Centre today, but I really don't feel like going out of my way to check, especially if it'd be gone by time I get there. So... I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait until I find one incidentally.

Alright now I am waiting for TF Prime Thundertron, Ultra Magnus and Dreadwing Voyagers that I ordered on ebay!

MISB Alternators Rodimus GT for $40 (postage inc.)

Zone Metrotitan - got it for a "steal"

waiting on a MIB g2 laser optimus prime picked up off ebay for 67$ inc postage
    cant wait he's defo my #1 transformer toy i had as a kid he's just so playable!!

Laser Prime is indeed an incredibly awesome toy! Although he was a shelfwarmer (I remember seeing a mountain of them at TRU once in 1998 -- so I bought a second one to keep sealed (I've since sold it )). Seems that the reissue has kept the aftermarket price low, which is great for collectors. IMO he's one of the best Optimus Prime toys ever made.

defo , as a child i couldnt get over just how fun he was, he has so many different weapon types form pump action to a laser led, he's really quite posable for a toy of its age, he's massive , he still screams optimus prime so much fun was had i actually think i'll have a play with him when he arrives which is a bit of a rarity for me these days

I've got MP Sideswipe sitting in HLJ's new "pile of loot" feature. I'll probably leave it there as long as I can and hope to combine it with Soundwave if possible. I like the look of the figure but don't feel any need to have it "right away".

Megatron Guest

Now waiting for:

MP-13 Soundwave (pre-order)
    Asian exclusive Dark Energon DotM leader Megatron (pre-order)
    Astro Magnum (MIB complete)
    Cybertron (Galaxy Force) Soundwave
    Universal Studios exclusive DotM Voyager Megatron
    2009 SDCC Megatron bust

Amongst other things...

Just put my order through for Robot Kingdom:

Striker Optimus APS-01
    Dark Energon Megatron Leaderclass
    MP-14 Red Alert with coin

Hope I get it before christmas.