Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny Transformer Ripoffs & KOs

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Has anyone else seen the miniaturised version of Fort Max?
    I seen him here in Sydney the other day, is it really worth picking up?

Think it was only like $15 from memory.
    Is it the version where it's scaled down in such a way that a normal Spike takes the role of Cerebros, like Max is a normal-sized Autobot Headmaster? If so, I'd say $15 is not a bad price at all. I believe the plastic quality isn't great, but it's a very clever concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Has anyone else seen the miniaturised version of Fort Max?
    I seen him here in Sydney the other day, is it really worth picking up?

Think it was only like $15 from memory.
    Is it the version where it's scaled down in such a way that a normal Spike takes the role of Cerebros, like Max is a normal-sized Autobot Headmaster? If so, I'd say $15 is not a bad price at all. I believe the plastic quality isn't great, but it's a very clever concept.
    I got me a mini KO fortmax. its pretty cool. you can even rip off FM's head (cerebros) and inside there is a detachable micro sized spike headmaster included....They dont transform due to the limited size but i was surprised that they even bother to include it and make it removable.
    I never dared to transform my real FM a lot so after playing around with the mini FM, i discovered how cool his other alternate modes were, which then prompted me to buy a second G1 fortmax just so i can have at least 2 modes on display. It was like try before you buy but with a mini scale model of the real thing....
    It needed some mods and trimming to get the plastic parts to sit flush though, but i didnt mind doing that.

Is there a full sized replica K.O Fort Max?

bruticus: I display Fortress Maximus in robot mode and Brave Maximus in city mode. Brave Maximus would be a lot cheaper than another Fortress Maximus and IMO looks nicer too.

I was at Parklea Markets on Saturday (bumped into Mknell and his lovely other half ) - I saw a KO G2 Laser Prime with movie-like chopper flames! lawl.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I was at Parklea Markets on Saturday (bumped into Mknell and his lovely other half ) - I saw a KO G2 Laser Prime with movie-like chopper flames! lawl.
    Yes was good to see you & your lovely wife & daughter, the markets seem to be full of these KO's it's quite funny, I recall passing by those Mini fort Max's for like $5 after I saw you it was with some of those KO mini Conbiners.
    Last edited by mknell; 22nd September 2009 at 09:50 PM.

Ive had the early versions of those KO fortmax's . Only the headmaster Spike remains now, which I finally found the other day, he doesnt fit quite well on my Brave cerebros though he is of the same size.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

My latest sightings

Movie Dirt Boss - Deluxe Size!

Alternators Prime - Family Wagon?

BW Motor Arm, G1 Styles

Also found a stall with a whole bunch of KO BT sunstreakers in the white and blue variety but couldn't get any photos because the owner was very chatty.

Haha this thread is win.

Crazy Clark's never dissapoints!

Best part is the instructions printed on the back of the card are for Ratchet only. I didn't see an ratchets on the pegs. I'm sure Ratchet is flattered to be the poster boy for the latest fashion style.