Thread: Reprolabels postage time

Default Reprolabels postage time

The title says it all, I bought some labels about 3 weeks ago and was wondering if anyone knows how long they normally take to arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by aduthie1980 View Post
    The title says it all, I bought some labels about 3 weeks ago and was wondering if anyone knows how long they normally take to arrive?
    I wouldn't stress. They post cheaply in envelopes - well protected, but hardly fast. If you haven't had any luck in the next week or so, drop them an email.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    I wouldn't stress. They post cheaply in envelopes - well protected, but hardly fast. If you haven't had any luck in the next week or so, drop them an email.
    Good to know, thanks millhouse.

Good to know, thanks millhouse.
    No worries. I think they post as a standard letter, depending on size. My experiences have been reliable, well packed, but not exactly super fast. Then again, you look at what you pay for super fast shipping these days, and it's all relative, isn't it?

I've had varied postage speeds from them. First time i ordered it took about 3 weeks... next order didn't arrive for close to 2 months.

hmmm Ive only ordered 3 times from them but it does take 2-3 weeks to arrive. I guess coz they use cheapest postage ever for international orders..
    Haven't done any recently ( as in the last year til now) so it'may have changed from way back due to the boom in their customer numbers....hope you get your stickers soon. If not, yep send them an email notice.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

They arrived today.

They arrived today.
    Nice!

I think I ordered about a week ago now, so it's my turn to play this waiting game