Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Takara Tomy Mall MP reissues.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    After seeing hasbro starscream, I will not be getting any more hasbro seekers.
    So even if they make a sw I will skip very highly.
    I am thinking about getting Hasbro mp-07.. Is the quality very bad?

the mp-11 mold figure with the best quality is the TRU mp thundercracker, which is from Hasbro..

Quote Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post

the mp-11 mold figure with the best quality is the TRU mp thundercracker, which is from Hasbro..
    i have one still sealed and will remain so. Reason I got it was because of the "Sometimes" anime accurate blue nose cone! I'd kill for a hasbro skywarp (Mp-11). I bit the bullet and got the one from hasbro asia (on first release)...no regrets!

I have the hasbro starscream and I don't see any problems with it.

Hasbro Asia mp-11sw is by far the best version of the mould I have where as tru sunstorm is absolute rubbish.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post

Hasbro Asia mp-11sw is by far the best version of the mould I have where as tru sunstorm is absolute rubbish.
    Obviously I am picky and I can tell a quality difference between TT mp-11 and Hasbro. First of the hands do not colour match and the internal joint is grey which actually bugs me a bit.

The face is also sharper and better painted than hasbro so is the red on the intakes.

I can go on with plastic quality and I feel TT is slightly more refined.

Mind you I am just being picky here don't feel I am whole lot of hate on Hasbro as I am owning the Hasbro one now

Wouldn't it be piss if they use the old decepticon reversed logo?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post

Damn.. I do not have MP-11SW so do not know..

Damn.. I do not have MP-11SW so do not know..
    i have it but it's soo hard to open...cos of the cost price and the price it's going for now. Atm he'll remain MISB till i can get another...

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    With the short window and limit of one per person, many people think this is just a warehouse clean out.... Not a true rerelease
    This is the growing belief (left over stock), as the preorder period is only about a week with a release at the end of the month, so these are already produced... something they don't do. Plus, they would have been listed on HK sites months ago as well, as Hasbro Asia releases the TTM exclusives.

got eva back in the day for $330 delivered, but that was when the ozzy dollar didnt suck as much. What are the prices people have been asking for them ?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by nsm034 View Post
    got eva back in the day for $330 delivered, but that was when the ozzy dollar didnt suck as much. What are the prices people have been asking for them ?
    Eva prime goes from $450-650 and to ridiculous $950.

Mp-11t is obtainable at $260

On the note Eva prime is probably the best painted mp-10 in any release including original so far and that's even though I am not interested in one but I felt the effort is there.
    Last edited by drifand; 13th March 2016 at 11:54 PM.

Hmm... I wonder if any of the stores in HK that get the TTM exclusives will import these... I haven't seen any pre-orders up on their walls and I'd love an EVA Prime given the price for one here is astronomically ridiculous right now. Here's hoping it brings the price down a bit!
    I'll do a bit of hunting and see what they say this week if I can find time to head out to Mong Kok.