Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible MOTU 200X bulk buy

bowspearer Guest

Default Possible MOTU 200X bulk buy

A store near my girlfriend has a stack of MOTU200x toys that are sealed that they're talking about selling off for half price. I currently have a pending vintage MOTU trade with them, and I thought that it might be mutually beneficial if I was able to scout out what these guys had and people might need, and in the process, possibly get myself a better deal on the vintage stuff.

I'll post a list tomorrow once I've had a chance to scout out what they have. The only catch is going to be that we'll most likely need to move on this by the end of the month, as the store changes ownership then.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

I bet there will be interest in these dude.
    I myself am curious on a normal Skeletor and He-Man, pending prices.

hmm curious on a 200x normal Teela and Mossman pending price and if they have any on stock.... also if there be any vehicles like the War whale and Attack squid
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

bowspearer Guest

I'll get a full list tomorrow when I walk down there. I know there were a couple of vehicles/beasts, but it was mainly figures (about 15-20 of them from memory), as well as a staction of Snout Spout.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    A store near my girlfriend has a stack of MOTU200x toys that are sealed that they're talking about selling off for half price. I currently have a pending vintage MOTU trade with them, and I thought that it might be mutually beneficial if I was able to scout out what these guys had and people might need, and in the process, possibly get myself a better deal on the vintage stuff.

I'll post a list tomorrow once I've had a chance to scout out what they have. The only catch is going to be that we'll most likely need to move on this by the end of the month, as the store changes ownership then.

If anyone is interested, let me know.
    If there is an Action Chipped bad guy, I am in.

bowspearer Guest

Slight delay on this and it might not happen now. After today's experience in the store when I had the only staffer on say as an attack "you've got your $H!+ here that's going to be sitting here for months" when I mentioned the possibility of a deal (which is a) a blatant lie and b) even if it wasn't, I shouldn't be spoken to like that as a customer, let alone when I'm bringing a hundreds of dollars worth of business their way as well as proposing a deal to help them shift stuff they were even contemplating putting at half price to get rid of), I want to talk to the owner how they feel about that kind of conduct by staff members, as I may well cancel my own pending deal after being spoken to that way by a staff member, pending his response to it.

Interested in MOTU 200X stuff... pending prices. Nothing specific... maybe a Teela but still...

*sorry missed the message above this*

Just noticed what you added above. More embarressed than anything actually.
    Last edited by gekisou; 21st August 2011 at 12:50 PM.

bowspearer Guest

Finally got onto the manager who'll deal with the situation. As I said with this, all this needs to be finalised (including me being sent the money and purchasing them- direct deposit to avoid paypal fees) by next Wednesday.

Here's the list- everything is at half price its original price:

Skeletor $20

Snakemen skeletor $25

mer-man $25
    snakemen ice armour skeletor $25

snakemen beast man in mer man bubble $25

(EDIT: found that stock photo on a reference site in case someone was collecting sealed variants)
    man at arms $25

stactions:
    snout spout $30
    http://www.rockvivien.com/motu/photo...snoutspout.jpg

Battle Armour He-Man $27.50 -PENDING gekisou
    battle armour skeletor $27.50 -PENDING gekisou
    buzz-off $25 -CLAIMED Tetsuwan Convoy
    mutant slime pit $15 -CLAIMED liegeprime
    he-man vs skeletor $45 -CLAIMED Tetsuwan Convoy
    samurai battle raptor $15 -CLAIMED liegeprime

stactions:
    clawful $30 -CLAIMED liegeprime
    Last edited by bowspearer; 25th August 2011 at 09:00 PM.

oooh Im after Mutant Slime pit and Samurai Battle raptor please!! Oh interested in Staction Clawful if it does go half price. Ill keep posted on this thread.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

bowspearer Guest

No probs, I'll mark those as pending (possible pending in the case of the staction). We'll have to sort out the money side of things in the next few days as it may prove easier for me to sort this out over the weekend rather than rushing it next wednesday.