Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Chimungmung (Hong Kong) feedback

Default Chimungmung (Hong Kong) feedback

Some store details:
    • Owner: Tony tony@chimungmung.com (his email's on his website homepage so i guess there's no problem reproducing it here)
    • Payments: Paypal (may have other if you email)
    • Standard shipping option: Registered Airmail (email owner for others)

I've placed 2 orders of high-price items and both have been flawless:

First one, i emailed the store owner direct for an EMS postage quote, and ask whether he'd inspect the item for QC issues prior to sending. He replied very quickly, and acted on both the inspection and shipping quickly as well.

Second one, i emailed direct again, and within 30 mins he'd sent me a Paypal invoice, and <12 hours later it was posted. He also included free Decepticon stickers with this order!

Both orders were packed very well.

The second order, i just used Registered Airmail, which only took 5 days, 1 day longer than the EMS option, so i'd recommend that rather than paying extra for EMS!

I bet this sounds affiliated, but i'm not
    The guy's doing a good job and deserves more patronage.

I e bought a few things from him and it was all sweet. Will continue to order from him in the future.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I've only made one order with Tony, no problems at all. He even messaged me to let me know that one of the items looked like it had bad paintwork, so he wanted to send me a better one from his supplier. Got free stickers too.

Can I ask how your orders were packed? Mine was in a styrofoam box wrapped in brown paper.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    Can I ask how your orders were packed? Mine was in a styrofoam box wrapped in brown paper.
    Yep. Same.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I'm a repeat customer of his and I have no problems with him although his packaging may concern some people (my generations Ratbat came bubble-wrapped in an empty six-pack of chinese beer wrapped in brown paper).

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    although his packaging may concern some people (my generations Ratbat came bubble-wrapped in an empty six-pack of chinese beer wrapped in brown paper).
    That was my thought when my Quakewave arrived. Sure enough though, the actual box was bubble-wrapped and well secured, though perhaps looking less like a large box of drugs would be helpful!

Seriously though, awesome seller.

Ive ordered before from them about 2x in total, but yeah packaging can be better coz my stuff came in a big box and when you shake it you feel them rattling inside - though with bubblewrap - still quite loose inside the box ... aside from the packaging they send items quick.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Yeah my packages have been in some makeshift looking boxes, but seriously taped up to the point of frustration ripping them open! The makeshift box is wrapped in a thick packing paper and tied up with plastic string, the toy itself in bubble wrap. A bit of foam would be better but for now that's been fine.

Just got my Voltron from him and have to say I was pretty happy with the result. Nice guy, quick to respond to emails. He even sent me a picture of my Voltron after checking it over for me. I would use again, even with the slightly funky postage thing. My voltron was in a carton, with some cardboard stuck over the ends and wrapped in paper. made me laugh, but wasn't damaged.

Ordered from him twice. No probs at all.