Page 216 of 481 FirstFirst ... 196206211212213214215216217218219220221226236 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 4804

Thread: I need to vent!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    When I used to drive the old '86 sedan that was already beaten up and encountered bad parkers I'd park right up next to them to piss them off. That'll teach them a lesson.
    Lol. This only works if they have a nice car though!

Started strength and cardio training yesterday (first time in years) and today I can't close my arms any tighter than a 90 degree angle. My poor, poor triceps muscles...

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Started strength and cardio training yesterday (first time in years) and today I can't close my arms any tighter than a 90 degree angle. My poor, poor triceps muscles...
    Ahahaha! oh man I've been there brother. Except I pushed way too hard on my first training session and my biceps went completely stiff two days later. I could not bend my arms one friggin bit. Hurts bad when you move hey? Takes a few days to fully recover.

In the meantime though, plenty of deep heat and massages to warm / relax the strained muscles will speed up recovery significantly. After you get some movement back, a couple of good 10mins stretch sessions each day should get you up and running again.

I believe you're supposed to take it very light with the strength training early on, then progress from there. Guess no one told you either

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Ahahaha! oh man I've been there brother. Except I pushed way too hard on my first training session and my biceps went completely stiff two days later. I could not bend my arms one friggin bit. Hurts bad when you move hey? Takes a few days to fully recover.

In the meantime though, plenty of deep heat and massages to warm / relax the strained muscles will speed up recovery significantly. After you get some movement back, a couple of good 10mins stretch sessions each day should get you up and running again.

I believe you're supposed to take it very light with the strength training early on, then progress from there. Guess no one told you either
    Haha, it's freakin' ridiculous isn't it! There's that 'Uh oh' moment when you first motion to get out of bed, pain shooting through your arms like daggers. You then try again, this time summoning the strength of a thousand bears. You're up!

And no! No one told me to take it easy, I took the "Go hard or go home" approach and am now paying the price, haha. And thanks for the advice Whoopster, I'm sure I've got a hot water bottle here somewhere, might see if sticking that on my arm helps!

I don't see what's so special about today? I feel this miserable about being single every day.

popped the back tyre of my bicycle today (most likely inner tube will need replacing)

So, today I went and got a new tap for the laundry, the old one was leaking when we turned it on.

putting the new one on, i forgot to put on that tape first and I think I've turned it too hard and damaged the pipe in the wall.... it leaks from behind the tap now. so I will need to call a plumber in the morning and pay a fortune for a site visit and possibly have to have some of the wall removed to fix the leak..

I hate when I stuff something like this up.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I know how you feel UM. Had a plumber come out to inspect my downpipe and he charged me $45 to come out, $45 for his opinion (labor) and 10% GST. I gave him his 100 bucks and told him to f@ck off.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I know how you feel UM. Had a plumber come out to inspect my downpipe and he charged me $45 to come out, $45 for his opinion (labor) and 10% GST. I gave him his 100 bucks and told him to f@ck off.
    That's actually pretty cheap for what i've heard of in the past.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    So, today I went and got a new tap for the laundry, the old one was leaking when we turned it on.

putting the new one on, i forgot to put on that tape first and I think I've turned it too hard and damaged the pipe in the wall.... it leaks from behind the tap now. so I will need to call a plumber in the morning and pay a fortune for a site visit and possibly have to have some of the wall removed to fix the leak..

I hate when I stuff something like this up.
    I tried adding a bidet to my toilet and it leaks a bit so I just turn off the valve for now. But I had the leak issues from different area points of the hose at the start and even broke control knob. I don't like doing this stuff. I'm not a handyman.

If you know a good plumber who doesn't charge much, let me know