View Poll Results: What vehicle have they not made an official TF out of you'd like to see?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pimpmobile

2 5.41%
  • Limousine

1 2.70%
  • Logging Truck

1 2.70%
  • Airport Ladder Truck

0 0%
  • Passenger Bus

6 16.22%
  • Road Surfacer

1 2.70%
  • Tram/Trolley

2 5.41%
  • Harvester

2 5.41%
  • Golf Kart

1 2.70%
  • Pogo-Stick

2 5.41%
  • Submersible

0 0%
  • Yacht

0 0%
  • Oil Tanker Ship

2 5.41%
  • Blimp

3 8.11%
  • Other

14 37.84%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What vehicle has never been a TF that you'd like to see?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post

One of my favourite moments from The Dark Knight Rises:
    Alfred Pennyworth: "Will you be wanting the Batpod, sir?"
    Bruce Wayne: "In the middle of the day, Alfred? Not very subtle."
    Alfred Pennyworth: "The Lamborghini, then. Much more subtle."

wasn't that from the second film? The dark night.
    I also love the quote though Alfred is gold.

I'd love to see A truck! Oh wait....

Im not sure to be honest, the transformers extended universe is so large now that it's a hard one.
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by Kapryiath View Post
    I've always wanted an r34 gtr skyline as a decepticon alternator, perhaps paying homage to one of the stunticons or maybe as autobot drift
    but alas alternity gave us the r35 gtr so i seriously doubt they'll ever use the older car model for anything
    R34 drift, hell yes!

When news of Bumblebee being a 70s Camaro emerged, I recall Australians getting excited and referring to it as a Monaro.
    http://phorums.com.au/showthread.php...rs-the-movie!&

Either way, I like it cos it's a more "ordinary" looking car and not as exotic as the Concept Camaro. It's kinda funny that rare and exotic cars have become so common as alt modes in Transformers, that just plain regular cars feel more exotic to me! We've had umpteen muscle cars, sports cars and racing cars... zero Toyota Crowns!

I'd also really love to see a Mini-Con or Legion Class Goggomobil.
    Alright, how many of you just had your inside voice go "Jee-Oh-Jee-Jee-Oh"? (;
    The monaro was a exported pontiac (we sent our monaros there) and it was the car cut in half and blown threw a shop window in the final battle in the first movie. That was why there was confusion. It was never bumblebee though.
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

hehehe whenever I make up my own transformers I tend to go with unused or rarely used alt modes

so far I've used
    Hearse, Limo, Crop Harvester, Bullet Train and my personal favourate a street sweeper
    Last edited by Firestorm; 24th February 2013 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    wasn't that from the second film? The dark night.
    I also love the quote though Alfred is gold.
    Oops, corrected.

Im not sure to be honest, the transformers extended universe is so large now that it's a hard one.
    Yeah but we're talking about the toy line here, and writers don't have to include every toy into canon (just ask G1 Hubcap! ). Make good toys first, then let writers figure out how to work 'em into canon later. A good toy will sell even without canonical appearance, whereas a bad toy that appears in canon can still shelfwarm horribly. At the end of the day, people want good toys.

The monaro was a exported pontiac (we sent our monaros there) and it was the car cut in half and blown threw a shop window in the final battle in the first movie. That was why there was confusion. It was never bumblebee though.
    Thanks! Now I know, and knowing's half the battle!

Yeah but we're talking about the toy line here, and writers don't have to include every toy into canon (just ask G1 Hubcap! ). Make good toys first, then let writers figure out how to work 'em into canon later. A good toy will sell even without canonical appearance, whereas a bad toy that appears in canon can still shelfwarm horribly. At the end of the day, people want good toys.
    I get that, but i'm just saying there has been so many toys over the yeasrs its hard to think of many.
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

The Whacky Races cars and a Banana split buggy

I'd like to see more regular electric passenger trains that aren't steam locomotives or bullet trains. Japanese G1 did give us some freight trains and special express trains (similar to XPTs in Australia) -- but few regular urban commuter trains. In fact, the only 'ordinary' electric train I can think of is Suiken (which also happens to be the only Trainbot that I own! Yay! ). But we need more -- and we certainly need some for the Western market! And it'd be neat if it came with a passenger carriage that could maybe open into a battle platform or split up and transform into weapons. I did like how the G1 Micromaster trains' gestalt feet were able to hook up to become carriages (though certainly not for passengers!). I can understand HasTak not wanting to make a Transformer just for the carriage alone.

Hasbro reckons that trains don't sell in Western markets as well as they do in Japan, but I dunno... what kid doesn't love toy trains? Who didn't have at least one train set as a kid? And Thomas the Tank Engine^and Friends still seems as popular as ever both here and in Japan. Trains are awesome! One clever thing about the G1 Trainbots was that they were the same scale as electric trains, so you could fit them on your train set tracks. I reckon they should do the same with say Generations Trainbots... make them Scout or Commander Class. ReproLabels could then release a Melbourne Edition upgrade sticker set where you can cover all the Trainformers with loads of massive graffiti!

Choo-chooOOOooOooOOo!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I'd like to see an Aussie special version of Optimus. Road Train Optimus, with three trailers for him to pull. That's be sweet!
    God Ginrai (or "Apex Armour Optimus Prime" ) was a road train with two trailers. S'pose t'would be cool if they released a toy with two trailers, though that would make the toy quite expensive, and knowing Hasbro today they would simplify the toy and chuck in some superfluous electronic gimmick to justify the overpriced RRP (à la Ultimate Optimus Prime ). A more practical idea might be to release an Optimus Prime toy with one trailer, but design the trailer to be backward-compatible with Godbomber/Apex-Armour so that it can hook up to him and form a triple road train with God Ginrai/ApArOP.

I've made a similar thread for discussing non-vehicular alt modes we'd like to see here

I've made a similar thread for discussing non-vehicular alt modes we'd like to see here
    No thanks. I'm fine with this thread that discusses 'real' Transformers.