Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: ohmyprimus feedback

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Thank you. Very good news.

And while I am here...

I have had a string of packages from OMP over the last two months. Excellent condition and support.
    The only problem was a lag between sending and the arrival of the tracking details meant Australia Post was was telling me they had it before OMP.
    First world problem seriously dude, Australia post should be the one you should complain to. And trust me it falls on death ears.

My Predaking arrived via DHL shipping, and was very carefully packed for transit. Quite happy to have him before retail, and they ended up being the very cheapest retailer that had him 'in stock'
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    My Predaking arrived via DHL shipping, and was very carefully packed for transit. Quite happy to have him before retail, and they ended up being the very cheapest retailer that had him 'in stock'
    Did yours come with the tape still intact on both ends of the box?

Mine arrived with the tape cut on one end, and quite roughly cut/torn too... so hopefully nothing is missing (I will have to see if a review somewhere lists everything that is supposed to come packed in the box, not just the toys and accessories).
    (I haven't had much luck with this online store so far, but at least others are getting a good result from their purchases there.)

No definitely still sealed on mine. But I would think if yours had been inspected by customs and opened, you'd have had a sticker or flyer there too. So maybe it was sent that way?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Got my Perfect Effect PC-23 today. Grimlock appreciates the new thighs and forearms. Torso mode turns out rather nicely as well. Haven't had a problem with any of my orders from Oh My Primus and will happily use again.

Hi Griffin, sorry for the late reply, I've checked with our Ops guy Ed, he actually made sure to send out the better boxes out as we do have a bunch of badly damaged boxes which are still in our Store. However, it might also be possible he might have missed the damages but when I explained the description, he said that was not likely.

In any case, do let us know if any items was missing so we can arrange for replacement if required.

Thanks and so sorry about the poor experience again (on top of the out of stock items previously).

- Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Did yours come with the tape still intact on both ends of the box?

Mine arrived with the tape cut on one end, and quite roughly cut/torn too... so hopefully nothing is missing (I will have to see if a review somewhere lists everything that is supposed to come packed in the box, not just the toys and accessories).
    (I haven't had much luck with this online store so far, but at least others are getting a good result from their purchases there.)

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyPrimus View Post
    Hi Griffin, sorry for the late reply, I've checked with our Ops guy Ed, he actually made sure to send out the better boxes out as we do have a bunch of badly damaged boxes which are still in our Store. However, it might also be possible he might have missed the damages but when I explained the description, he said that was not likely.

In any case, do let us know if any items was missing so we can arrange for replacement if required.

Thanks and so sorry about the poor experience again (on top of the out of stock items previously).

- Dennis

It looked like everything was there, so I didn't want to make a complaint about it (because I don't keep things sealed). I was just wondering if anyone else had the same issue as I did.
    At the very least, I'm just glad I was able to get my hands on a Predaking, and just at the last second before our government's tax grab kicked in.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Grinder has arrived well packed and looking beautiful.

Keep up the good work.

Just got my first pre-order from OMP (MP-28). Box packaged nicely & transaction was smooth. Will happily buy from again
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Grinder has arrived well packed and looking beautiful.

Keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Just got my first pre-order from OMP (MP-28). Box packaged nicely & transaction was smooth. Will happily buy from again