Thread: Transformation Help

Default Transformation Help

A thread for when u need help to transform a figure.

having trouble with my movie stratosphere. Cant get the wheel section up or the wings fully down? they wont clip together. if i clip one side the other side doesnt fit

put it in the rache repair bay section?

I hardly ever use instructions for transformations. If I get stuck, I use youtube as a reference.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

It's not conclusive, but Stratosphere is there - Takara Tomy's Web Manuals. They have videos, so they take a bit to load, but otherwise they're pretty good.

How the heck do you get universe Blaster's legs to stick into the cockpit plugs AND the feet into the nosecone at the same time?!?!
    It's an either/or for me: either the legs plug in and the feet don't, or the feet do and the legs don't.
    It's driving me batty.

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    A thread for when u need help to transform a figure.

having trouble with my movie stratosphere. Cant get the wheel section up or the wings fully down? they wont clip together. if i clip one side the other side doesnt fit
    Make sure you have his hands the right way around, I think the palms need to face down and the fingers need to be straight as they clip into something. Also be careful when aligning the hips, if they arent perfect, then trouble. Those are the 2 biggest probs I ahve ahd with him.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    How the heck do you get universe Blaster's legs to stick into the cockpit plugs AND the feet into the nosecone at the same time?!?!
    It's an either/or for me: either the legs plug in and the feet don't, or the feet do and the legs don't.
    It's driving me batty.
    I think it's a flaw in the toy, my Galaxy Force Soundwave (same toy) has the sa,e problem, I ended up just leaving them both out a little bit. I have never been able to get them in...

Quote Originally Posted by snaketales View Post
    It's driving me batty.
    It's doable, at least with my GF Soundwave.

Instead of having soundwave's legs straight you position them both one click outwards at the hip and then bend the knees one click inward. The pegs on the knees should now line up with the cockpit piece and both the feet should be pressed up flush against the nosecone.

Personally I prefer to mistransform and keep the legs straight with the pegs not clicking into the cockpit and the toes tapping into the nosecone. It makes him look less 'holey'.