Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WFC wave 2 official images

Default WFC wave 2 official images

From various online stores have come official images of wave 2 of the Siege series.
    Voyager - Starscream, Soundwave.
    Deluxe - Ironhide, Chromia, Prowl, Sixgun.
    Micro Masters - Laserbeak/Ravage, Red Heat/Stakeout.
    Battle Masters - Aimless, Pteraxadon.
    (Leaders Ultra Magnus and Shockwave are wave 1, but look like they won't be released until wave 2 of the other sizes.)

Apparently due out in February (globally)... or later here if we don't get wave one here by then.

Galvatran Guest

Ravage appears to have over indulged in the lead up to Christmas.

It would make my day if they released all the seekers the same as this Starscream version.

A few thoughts on seeing these images...

- I'm looking forward to seeing what fan-modes people develop, especially for Soundwave.

- The concept of Ravage and Lazerbeak in the same two-pack is amazing, for someone from the 80s who had to choose one at a time (along with a robot with a naming problem that was, let's face it, never the main attraction).

- Pteraxadon looks like it comes complete with some translucent blue splatty bird poo!

- Also it took me actually spelling the name of the above toy to realize that it's a pun.

Quote Originally Posted by Galvatran View Post
    Ravage appears to have over indulged in the lead up to Christmas.
    Either that or it was always leg day at the gym
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    It would make my day if they released all the seekers the same as this Starscream version.
    Well that’s the dream isn’t it. Every Seeker released in the same mold AND commercially available. Suitably subtly changed for Coneheads and Femmebots. No TTMall or TCCFSS bullpucky - just right there on the shelves.

Itll never happen sadly. Never.

I think the three main ones will probably happen, even if one ends up being a store exclusive... and I fear it is more than likely, because the Voyager size class is usually the slowest to sell. (when it was announced that POTP Starscream was a Voyager, I knew that it was really unlikely that we'd see it redecoed into Skywarp and Thundercracker)

If WFC Starscream was a Deluxe mould, we would see the three main seekers in the first 2-3 waves, and at least 2 more before the end of the regular line, and 1 or 2 other ring-ins like Acidstorm and Sunstorm as store exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I think the three main ones will probably happen, even if one ends up being a store exclusive... and I fear it is more than likely, because the Voyager size class is usually the slowest to sell. (when it was announced that POTP Starscream was a Voyager, I knew that it was really unlikely that we'd see it redecoed into Skywarp and Thundercracker)

If WFC Starscream was a Deluxe mould, we would see the three main seekers in the first 2-3 waves, and at least 2 more before the end of the regular line, and 1 or 2 other ring-ins like Acidstorm and Sunstorm as store exclusives.
    There is the added bonus of Thundercracker and Skywarp being some of the very first characters particularly in the tetrajet form, which hopefully sways them in favour of releasing at least them.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Out of this lot, I'll probably grab Starscream, Sixshot, the Rescue Patrol and the Targetmaster.

I love the red ‘blood effect’ pieces on the Battle Master. Will go great with my Marvel Legends fighting scenes.