Page 7 of 163 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: The Figma toy thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    I'm getting white rock shooter. If you want the figure without the psp game, perhaps watch Mandarake like a hawk. People will probably sell them singly but they probably wont me much cheap than the psp bundle.

Tober: The only bootlegged figma that i know of is the Drossel from Fireball. There is a guide out there somewhere which compares the legit one to the fake, but I cant find it right now.
    There has been more bootleg figmas then that but not many.

I've been wondering... how is Figma RRP determined? Like... why was Dead Master 3,000円 when Black Gold Saw and Black Rock Shooter were 2800円 (and BRS even came with a DVD)?

(I get that massive hands and a Playstation game bring up the prices of Strength and White Rock Shooter respectively, I just don't get the Dead Master thing.)

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    So I take it that there are Figma KOs out there..?

Is there a good identification guide?
    This is a good start:

http://parttimeotaku.blogspot.com/20...and-figma.html

Thanks for the KO info guys.

I'm guessing that Dead Master costs a bit more because she has more accessories. Although BRS came with quite a lot too.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Just remembered, theres a store down in the Capitol building on George Street, Hobby Dream, most of their figmas are bootlegs. They were selling the Saber lily PSP exclusive by itself in some dodgy packaging a few months ago.
    ~

prices are most probably set by how much it costs to make or exclusivity. kosmos is 4571Y rrp - she has two huge Gatling guns with stands to support them, as well as a hand gun. She also comes with her hand-sword and dragon-tooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    So I take it that there are Figma KOs out there..?

Is there a good identification guide?

There are a couple of Figmas I'm interested in, but the prices on eBay vary so much that I'm worried some are KOed.
    I bought a KO Drossel form a hobby shop, After opening it was easy to see it was a knock off. It fel apart easily, the white plastic had little black 'hair' looking blemishes in it. I managed to get my money back, but all I can say is if you see a rrp Drossel, its probably a KO..

That previous link to the blog seems like a good source of info

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I bought a KO Drossel form a hobby shop, After opening it was easy to see it was a knock off. It fel apart easily, the white plastic had little black 'hair' looking blemishes in it. I managed to get my money back, but all I can say is if you see a rrp Drossel, its probably a KO..

That previous link to the blog seems like a good source of info
    Basically if you see figma cheap, its a KO.

Too bad you missed out on the 3rd release of Drossell a few months ago Tets. If I had known you wanted one, I would have ordered two.

i dunno howmuch your willing to pay for a drossel but anime at abbotsford have one for 70 or 80
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    i dunno howmuch your willing to pay for a drossel but anime at abbotsford have one for 70 or 80
    Not bad price. I missed out on getting Yomi Isayama from Ga Rei Zero and now its going for an average of $95+ *sigh*

PSP [w/ AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] Black Rock Shooter the Game - White Premium BOX (Limited Edition)

So Amiami appear to have an exclusive happening with BRS game, but I think the only difference is the box artwork.
    Which brings us to where we are today...