Thread: Enigma room and escape room games

Default Enigma room and escape room games

This was my first time i experience any of these type of games before ... and after i did my first one , and researched about them...they're actually quite a few that around ...
    The one i went to was the enigma room in pitt st sydney ....
    For those that don't know what it is ....its like this.... You and a group of freinds are given a scenario and background story and then you are locked into a room ...your goal is to try and get out or complete the mission within 60 minutes ...
    In the room are object with clue and puzzle for your group to do to finally unlock the doors and get out...
    It was a fun experience and the staff there was very helpfully ,also when you got stuck with certain things or puzzle you can ask for clues of how to complete them ... So you never really just stuck on one puzzle for a long time and get frustrated.... In the end we all enjoyed it as a gruop ...
    I did the dr disaster mission where i had to save the world from a nuclear attack and got out with 2sec to spare!! how that for close !!
    In the end the staff explained everything in the rooms and puzzle and lots of easter egg which was good .
    Tell us your experiences of any other rooms etc without the spoilers ... that you have gone too as i'd like to try most of them.... We all going to do the other mission soon as it was way too fun . I recommend it for everyone to try it ... not only for the people who like puzzle as it a group effort to complete it on time

Cool, I'll be going there with some friends in a month or so. as it happens I used to work with one of the guys who's put it together.
    I'm really looking forward to checking it out.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Never knew people built these. Until now, they've always existed solely as crappy free mobile games.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Universal Studios Japan has a Resident Evil/Biohazard one of these sorts of thing. I'm hoping to get to it, but hope my Japanese is up to the task. Looks like fun!

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Cool, I'll be going there with some friends in a month or so. as it happens I used to work with one of the guys who's put it together.
    I'm really looking forward to checking it out.
    cool tell us how you feel about it after then ...

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Never knew people built these. Until now, they've always existed solely as crappy free mobile games.
    i also just found out about it ... you should try it

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Universal Studios Japan has a Resident Evil/Biohazard one of these sorts of thing. I'm hoping to get to it, but hope my Japanese is up to the task. Looks like fun!
    that be so cool ....a resident evil theme one to do.... should be scary i reckon!!