Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TAKARA LEGENDS 54 / 55 / 56 / 57 & MP-10B

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Anyone noticed the changes on the deco of the amiami listing?

Its got teal for the accents instead of silver (including the band around the truck) and the clear parts on the crotch are yellow/bright green.

I like if it was changed but that would mean more money for completionist :S
    what pics are you referring to?
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    what pics are you referring to?
    Gah nvm, the little icon on the top listings show it but main images have changes, had a different color for the band around him and his crotch clear parts were bright green, oh well

Maybe they're just reissuing it as it was, as they should.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Gah nvm, the little icon on the top listings show it but main images have changes, had a different color for the band around him and his crotch clear parts were bright green, oh well

Maybe they're just reissuing it as it was, as they should.
    That may be the prototype pics before which i cant remember anymore

some new pics c/o Fig速 ~Figure&Toy NEWS~ 【トランスフォーマー】LG「ターゲットマスタースラッグスリンガー」「オクトーン」ほかAmazon予約 開始

I'm really liking the look of Bumblebee and the spike exo suit, wonder if the back of it is a Cerebros face .. Octane looks to have a ghost titan master figure that looks like Starscream too

Well I'm going to be replacing Henkei Bee, and Octane as well as RTS Perceptor by the looks of it.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Need to see what exosuit spike looks like before I pull the trigger on a double...but the clear headmaster dude with octane, that's gotta be ghost starscream!

I hope his headmaster face is good, must buy!

Oh my...

FatalityPitt Guest

More pics: https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-octane/38885/

- I like how Bumblebee's windows are transparent, and it lets you see the titanmaster inside the vehicle mode.
    - Spike has a funny head (the TM itself). He looks like a bald man who's head is frozen in an ice cube.
    - Slugslinger is done in my favourite shade of blue. If the price is right, I'll get this instead of the Hasbro-TR version.
    - The Starscream TM appears to be a redeco of Nightbeat... interesting choice...

EDIT: This pic shows Spike transformed into a Cerebro-ish head: https://www.seibertron.com/energonpu...3965&mode=view
    Last edited by FatalityPitt; 11th July 2017 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Adding another link

The colours for Bumblebee and Slugslinger look really nice.
    The Ghost Starscream is an odd addition. It's weird looking, but hypnotic. (I want it, but don't want to have to buy another Octane for it)
    Actually, having something packed in with the Voyagers only just started with Broadside (in the wave before this one), who had the Repugnus "vehicle". Voyagers before that never had an additional Titanmaster or Titanmaster vehicle/beast, so I wonder why they are doing it now. It's not like they need to, as there are plenty of Legends and Deluxe toys to release, and those are the size classes they used to pair them up with.

Now, if only they did a Daniel Titanmaster, that turned into Arcee's head... like in the Rebirth episodes (which unfortunately didn't screen in Japan, so TakaraTomy aren't likely to do that as a toy).

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Now, if only they did a Daniel Titanmaster, that turned into Arcee's head... like in the Rebirth episodes (which unfortunately didn't screen in Japan, so TakaraTomy aren't likely to do that as a toy).
    Didn't screen at the time. Did eventually air, with Western names, on Cartoon Network Japan at some point in 2007.

I really never liked the Daniel as Arcee's head plot. So I'm fine if it never happens.